31 British male looking for bro / masc accountability partner

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by JRex, Sep 30, 2018.

1. JRex

JRex Fapstronaut

I am overall looking for a guy who has a masculine outlook to life but, who like me, has been weighed down too long by an addiction. As you motivate me, I will motivate you.
    • My motivations are to realise my masculinity, improve my physique/appearance and lose my virginity with a female. If you find this superficial do not apply.
    • If you are doing this to find the woman of your dreams, for a loving relationship, please do not apply. I only care about sex.
    • I am not religious. I do not believe that I would be compatible with a religious partner.
    • I don't think anyone under 25 would be compatible either.
    • Je parle également le français, donc un Francophone serait le bienvenu.

Coolyorky likes this.
  2. Hi,

I am also from the UK, 30, and gay

I have allowed PMO to strip me of my masculinity, and wish to build it up from scratch. I am currently overweight and need to work on this greatly as I refuse to have my career cut short by something I can control. I am too busy and too selfish to seek a relationship. I seek to gain command of my erections and use them appropriately for pleasure. I am not religious - I have nothing against those that are, but it holds little sway over me, I am seizing control of my own destiny from this point onwards. I have those I support through strict expectations, but I also seek a brother-in-arms to reboot with.

If you are interested, message me.