31 year old, married, looking for AP only in USA

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by StraightEdge3616, Jul 17, 2018.

1. StraightEdge3616

StraightEdge3616 Fapstronaut

31 years old here and recently married (wife doesn't know about addiction). Looking for an AP only in the USA. I've had struggles with not only P&M but also chatrooms. Not a requirement though.

2. StraightEdge3616

3. BradMan9

BradMan9 Fapstronaut

4. nofapkev

nofapkev Fapstronaut

5. StraightEdge3616

6. nofapkev

nofapkev Fapstronaut

Hey buddy read my above post, does it interest you?

7. StraightEdge3616

@nofapkev, thanks for the reply. I prefer someone who isn't so far on their streak and more closer to mine but who am I to be picky? Sure you can message me, thanks.

8. nofapkev

nofapkev Fapstronaut

Okay I have to be real here and mention something, counting days is pointless. My counter on here is not accurate as that has so little to do with actually improving ones life. I can tell you that the times I've done best are when I was completely unaware of the days I have been on because I was enjoying my life so much. All of this nofap stuff was not on my mind at all. Just to point out a reference.

I have a lot of experience working with people in this setting so if you are ready to commit to a true partnership I can help you. Just need to know where people's motivations lie.

9. StraightEdge3616

I respectfully agree/disagree with your assessment. I understand what you are saying about counting days sometimes being pointless but for others, it might actually be helpful and give motivation. Some people have done their best being aware of the days so unfortunately you can't say for everyone that not counting days is the best way for them.

10. only1car

only1car New Fapstronaut

Hey man, I live in the US as well. 32, married, 1 kid and another 1 on the way. Would love to hear you story and see how we can help each other.

StraightEdge3616 likes this.
  11. StraightEdge3616

Sounds good man, just shoot me a PM.

12. StraightEdge3616

Bumping this. I have had a few people as my AP since starting this thread but unfortunately, it really hasn't worked out. They weren't active enough and checking in regularly, didn't respond when I reached out for help, etc.

I'm really needing someone that is going to be responsive daily and a dedicated AP.

Thanks.

13. best_accountant88

best_accountant88 Fapstronaut

hey straightedge3616, do you want to give me a try? I try to check frequently as this site/movement becoming a significant part of my identity. I've been trying to stop for 10 years and I'm now at about a week. what does my counter say, 8 days? I do have respect for the straight edge philosophy also

14. StraightEdge3616

Sure shoot me a PM if you want. But I really need someone who is going to be doing daily checkin's and dedicated to this.

15. gohamm34652

gohamm34652 Fapstronaut

while I am new to this ( day 5 ATM) I am interested. I'm a married no kids 36 YOM, who works second shift (anywhere from 2P to 2A on average) and does not take their phone phone with them to work. ( limiting access to P makes PMO a lot harder) So any/ all check in would have to be outside this time frame. If this sounds interesting to you shoot me a PM.

16. StraightEdge3616

Bumping this because I'm still having a hard time finding an AP who will daily check in and be dedicated to it. In the USA.

17. IAmLegion

IAmLegion Fapstronaut

Keep trying bro :) i'm bumping for ya!

StraightEdge3616 likes this.
  18. Southernboy

Southernboy New Fapstronaut

38 married man here man. Looking for AP myself.

19. StraightEdge3616

20. IAmLegion

IAmLegion Fapstronaut

Holy shit STILL bro?