33 Christian male looking for AP

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Runner48, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Runner48

Runner48 New Fapstronaut

I'm a 33 Christian male looking for a fellow Christian male AP. I had a couple of good months (April and May) but had a few messups in June. I want to get help with this before it turns into a cycle. I've had suuport groups at church that have been helpful before, but I'm currently not in a group right now.

BullseyeChris and Flyhigh like this.
  2. iHud

iHud Fapstronaut

Hi,

I'm a fellow Christian male. I'm 20 years old and am looking for an accountability partner as well. I would be more than happy to be your AP.

3. Mitchell46

Mitchell46 Guest

I'm a Christian male, too. I'm 46 so I'm older than you and I'm married, but I still struggle with masturbation, and I'm a runner--are you? Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

4. BullseyeChris

BullseyeChris Fapstronaut

Hey, man! I'm a Christian guy, too. Would love to join you in this. Maybe we could start a little group? It's sometimes easier than depending upon one person bec people get busy. But a small group, using GroupMe or Kik or a similar app can be a great way to do it.

5. Maxim86

Maxim86 Fapstronaut

Hi guys, I am a christian, 30 years oldlooking for an AP. I find the group idea (max. 4-5 persons) also cool and will gladly join.

6. Mitchell46

Mitchell46 Guest

Hey guys, I had a good day today. Worked out and went for a good run. Might be rough the next few days because my wife just got her period... Hope you guys had a good day.