1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

33 days completed after 5 years

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by MistrGalvanickehoPokoveni, Mar 16, 2019.

1. I started NoFap on 2014 and as first streak - immediately - I completed 44 days. Then relapsed.

Since that I crossed several times 20 days and in last 2 years no more than 15 days.
    All that was in hard mode.

And that was the problem. Infected by vision of perfect NoFap man (and by super-powers I felt during that 44 days streak) I thought I will be the best men. Doing NoFap also to impress all other man how cool I am and they don´t - when they are watching "P".

What brings me back to success is sustainability (no hard mode any more) and my target to leave my "the best man from all on earth mask".

I quitted any sexually explicit material from internet. No other rules. That is it. And that keeps me on the track where I know I can continue. After day 25/26 got out of the initial flat-line and got into the phase where I can keep on going like this without any fear that one day my libido from hard mode will be so big, it will throw me back to PMO.

Just came back to say to not give up, no mather how long you were failing. After five years I am truly dedicated to end my addiction with this streak (I really hope I will be posting here in 4 weeks with 60 days post).

And generally I take cold showers and I started meditations on the same day I started this streak. It helps a lot.

Last two days I threw up coffee and my target is now to improve eating and go with half-meals vegan. The super-powers are not so strong as during hard mode, but are strong enough to give me back interest in real women (and deep inside my soul I hope they will grow a bit more if I will go on 60 and 90 days).

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    Ogikubo and maxwelfree04 like this.
  2. xxmemel0verxx

xxmemel0verxx Fapstronaut

Congrats man, I'm down at the bottom; I wish I can get to your level.

Ogikubo likes this.
  3. Roffelaar

Roffelaar Fapstronaut

Awesome dude my story relates to yours. One of my first tries ended me to day 47 and then was stuck on ~20 day streaks for a year and then for about 5 months I let NoFap sort of go and wanked like twice a week (still much better than what I did before, 3 times a day). Now finally a little bit back on track with only 16 days.

Good luck on the rest of the journey man :)

4. Talking about super powers I think most of us focus too much on having visible changes after giving up the addiction.

Maybe we should look within. This addiction has messed me up inside than my appearance.

I believe that if we look to correct things we feel inside (anxiety, sickness,,tiredness sadness, shame, guilt, loser. .. etc) we may actually have a better motivation to win.
    External validation (visible super powers like getting ladies now) of your progress may never be real. But how do you feel after quitting for a some days. I don't think anyhanyt beats the dealing. Let look within

Ogikubo likes this.
  5. I must say I agree with you. I really felt a super boost of confidence for about 2 months, but have recently found it getting harder to stay on track. One's perspective needs to change the longer he is trying to beat the addiction. Your post makes a lot of sense to the way I am currently feeling. Cheers.

Survivor Wars likes this.