33/male/married/Christian love my wife but struggle w/ SSA

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by zzyzx, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Trajan15

Trajan15 Fapstronaut

How are you today? Still waiting for a critical mass to start a group.

freedomwarrior likes this.
  2. JimmyT

JimmyT Fapstronaut

doing pretty well; I have been really busy, so not much time to think in places I shouldn't be. I had an awesome conversation with my girlfriend yesterday about my struggles and we are closer together for it. It's been a good day. How are you doing?

3. stepofsearch

stepofsearch New Fapstronaut

Hi folks,

If the momentum for a group is still there it would be great if I could get in, no SSH and I'm not a church-going Christian but am really interested in being around people who reference Scripture in their spiritual struggles, good luck to you all cheers.

4. Trajan15

Trajan15 Fapstronaut

Good today. Awesome that you shared with your girlfriend.

5. JimmyT

JimmyT Fapstronaut

Glad to hear you are doing well :)

6. RyanH

RyanH Fapstronaut

I would really appreciate being able to get into any group that is formed as I could really use the accountability and counsel. No current ap. Really struggling.

7. Dlmusic55

Dlmusic55 New Fapstronaut

Would be happy to chat and help. Same boat here.

8. RyanH

RyanH Fapstronaut

You make a very good and valid point, roifwoha. Thanks for the thoughtful warning.

freedomwarrior and JimmyT like this.
  9. socks

socks Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I created a Kik group - you can search #nofapssa to find it.

10. socks

socks Fapstronaut

You can also add me on Skype and I can put us into a group chat - prime.time.200

11. insearchofme

insearchofme Fapstronaut

How far with the group? Functional already? Can I be invited? I have similar issues

12. JimmyT

JimmyT Fapstronaut

hey "insearchofme" thanks for replying to the thread; do you skype? we have a skype group that we were forming; I have been away for a week out of town, so I'm getting back in touch...

13. Surfer

Surfer Fapstronaut

I searched for the #nofapssa group and didn't find it on Kik..

14. Tanlo

Tanlo Fapstronaut

I've been staying away from kik. I find that's where people of any orientation for hookups.

Frankly, I've been doing better on my own as I have found other SSA men, Christian or not, with their motives once they find one another desirable. Sadly, I am included in this group. Fortunately, I have been successful with supporting one guy I met here and we are both happily married. Of course the SSA is there, but so is the friendship. I hope to find that kind of brotherhood here.

15. freedomwarrior

freedomwarrior Fapstronaut

Also happily married and still struggle with SSA. Willing to support others in same situation.

FW

16. borrish18

borrish18 New Fapstronaut

I made a group on kik see below. It’s particularly geared to Christian married men and fathers who struggle with ssa.
    ssachristianmen

17. Tanlo

Tanlo Fapstronaut

Hi Borrish and group! I'm 34 and have been married for 3 years. I told my wife about my ssa before we decided to get engaged, but only recently have we been able to approach the topic without it turning into a fight. We have a great relationship now, but she's quite religious while my social life is quite secular. We have great sex, but I can't deny my attraction to men. Would be great to talk with other guys here who are facing similar issues.

18. Hallo. Im 34 married M also struggling with unwanted ssa. Would live to engage in conversation with other guys with the same issue.

19. What is the kik group? I'd like to join

20. freedomwarrior

freedomwarrior Fapstronaut

Me too. You are not alone. You are in good company.

Deleted Account likes this.