33 Married man w/ a kid. I. NEED. HELP!

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Matc5757, May 3, 2017.

1. Matc5757

Matc5757 New Fapstronaut

For years now. I have been looking at Nofap. telling myself "Today is the day" only to relapse before I have even set up my counter clock.

I'm feeling very guilty and the shame spiral I am putting myself in daily is starting to get to me.

been marred for 5 years. I have a 2 year old. My sex life is dwindling and I know that it is my fault. This is unsustainable. If I keep it up, I'll be divorced and alone within 2/3 years.

Please. I can't do this alone. I need help. I need support. I need to know that someone out there has my back. My addiction is so sever, and my fetishes so dark... I can't bring myself to tell my wife what I'm going through. Maybe you can help.

Is there anyone out there in the same boat? Willing to talk? to keep each other accountable?

2. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman
    Staff Member

If you need someone to talk to send me a pm. I'll see if I can help.

3. Bach

Bach Fapstronaut

Be patient man, Im also married and addicted but my wifes knows everything and she accepted it. Still struggling

sparkywantsnoPMO likes this.
  4. Schnabel

Schnabel Fapstronaut

Uh, that sounds like me: 34yr, wife, 2 year old kid :) Sadly I lost my accountability partner two weeks ago. Imho a good AP really is the key to improvement. Message me, if you're still looking for an AP. I prefer using this site's message system btw...

So far i've made some good progress during the last 2 months and i'm willing to share my experiences and talk about struggles and strategies (you'll need those - just telling yourself 'today is the day' won't do the job, sadly. work on your habits; observe yourself! analyze your fails and improve your strategies - every single day until you've found a good modus operandi! Sure, that's a tough trip; but it can be done; don't lose hope! I myself had to try at least 4-5 different approaches on this. But now, that I've found a mindset and a bunch of strategies, which work for me, I assure you: it's totally worth it. Stay strong and message me if you like.

Good luck to you bro.

sparkywantsnoPMO likes this.