34, US, west coat. AP?

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by 541, Mar 12, 2017.

1. 541

541 Fapstronaut

Hey guys, like the rest of you I'm am looking for some accountability and a litt extra motivation. I have found I can't do this alone, at least for the time being. I'm a professional in the medical field, have a son, and am a full time student finishing up some pre-med. I am so completely tired of PMO and the direction it's taking my life...I want some control back and to lose the regrets. If you're serious give me a shout and we can see if it'll work!!! Good luck!

2. Kyle_Meets_World

Kyle_Meets_World New Fapstronaut

I'll be your partner. I'm 28, west coast, and am tired or feeling tired and drained and undisciplined.

I'm brand new to this so I'm not sure how the accountability thing works but I'm ready to try anything and looking forward to the Reboot starting NOW.

3. I have a kik ap group if your interested

4. Phibz

Phibz Fapstronaut

Im east coast. I'm having mega trouble finding someone that is as sick of this habit as I am. People seem to be so fucking desperate. But it amazes me how they'd rather spend years trying to convince themselves that they can still find a way to "cut back." It's frustrating trying to find someone that is sincerely ready for this.

5. nofapkev

nofapkev Fapstronaut

Hey there - where on the west coast are you? Im 29 and located in San Francisco, please let me know if you'd like to link up --

Here is the post I made - https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/29-male-san-francisco-based-ap-please-apply.93899/

6. Els11

Els11 Fapstronaut

Hey there, 541. I live on the West Coast as well and just finished graduate school. I am looking for someone who can check in and be consistent and definitely want to quit. I started on this near the end of grad school and have seen some great improvements but need to continue to stay focused.