1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Day 0 again. Impact of chaser effect!

2. Rebooter13

Rebooter13 Fapstronaut

@artifact How long is this group around?
    It must be more than a year or so , correct?

artifact likes this.
  3. BMDUBYA

BMDUBYA Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to join this group.

4. It will be a year old on November 24th. (Just look at the date on the first comment.) And you were one of the first members! Thanks for sticking around.

Rebooter13 likes this.
  5. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

Check in again, still going strong. Morning 5km runs, cold showers, and meditation seem to be doing the trick. Urges come and go, but are manageable.

6. Femdom Prisoner

Femdom Prisoner Fapstronaut

Hi NICEDUDE, are you still looking for an accountability partner? I'm still looking, I would like to have about 3 or 4 ideally.

DriverPaul likes this.
  7. JPDrive

JPDrive Fapstronaut

Checking in. Last week was good. Keeping busy at work makes the time fly and makes me PMO free. I hope for a good week again this week.

DriverPaul and artifact like this.
  8. Sorry, the group is currently full (20 members is the max). I can add you to the waiting list, but it will be at least a couple of months before we have an opening for you. Also, you will need to activate your counter in order to be placed on the waiting list.

9. Congrats on your progress. Sounds like you are serious about this.

DriverPaul likes this.
  10. I have a special award for you if you make it to 6 months (183 days). Good luck.

DriverPaul likes this.
  11. @jcforreal ! Congrats on your 30 days! You have made great progress.

DriverPaul likes this.
  12. Thank you @artifact!

NICEDUDE and DriverPaul like this.
  13. ironmaing

ironmaing Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to join this group.

Short BIO: 34M with severe PIED (35 soon :) ). Been fapping for +20yrs and been noticing some great changes in my life after starting nofap. I had my first semi erection with no touch with my SO in years. I was so happy. I think its working but need more time to rewire. I have no desire to look at P, I have demonized it and eliminated it from my thoughts. I'm looking for AP group to track progress and help our brothers out. Understand there is a waiting list, happy to wait.

Timber, artifact and DriverPaul like this.
  14. Day 30. Hasn’t been too bad, I have remained stable without too much temptation, although there have been some, nothing severe enough to convince me to make a silly decision. I have found it a help to consider the consequences of PMO and I know it’s just not worth going back down into that pit because I have struggled so badly to get out of it before. More importantly knowing that it’s sinful and my relationship with God has improved a great deal and I don’t want to mess it up. I haven’t reached 30 days since January this year so it’s kind of a big deal for me. 26 days has been my PB on Nofap.

Just taking small milestone steps of 10 days is enough, looking forward to 40 days.

Hope you are all keeping well,

Blessings.

Timber, artifact and bold0101 like this.
  15. ironmaing

ironmaing Fapstronaut

Well done! What has helped me the most is to treat PMO as a poison (which it is). The tought of PMO actually makes me sick, which is less tempting of course. I'm also no touching my penis in any sexual way. I tell myself (penis), you will only have fun with a girl, no more hand action. Had my first semi erection with my SO in years over the weekend. Nofap appears to work, so focus on the potential benefits of nofap rather than the destructive power of PMO.

Timber and Deleted Account like this.
  16. Timber

Timber Fapstronaut

Thanks adding me to the group! Looking forward to reading your updates and sharing mine.

My big problem is summer. Skimpy outfits of various kinds are extremely triggering. I can’t just subtly check out a woman. I mentally undress her and I really enjoy it. I’ve been doing it for 20+ years and I’m good at it. It is really weird to let go of this but I can’t see myself succeeding at PMO if I continue.

In the meantime, I’m hoping for a cold spell :)

DriverPaul and bold0101 like this.
  17. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Congratulations @jcforreal ! It is a very good achievement and surely with God's help you will go far.

18. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Monday's cheking. Good weekend with no urges. Now a little tired and starting the week with hope. Near 90 days... I must advance one day at a time :emoji_date:.

19. bold0101

bold0101 Fapstronaut

Monday check in. This weekend went fast. But I'm feeling good today. Actually made it to the gym for the first time since May! Not sure where that motivation came from but it felt good lol

Have a blessed day

20. DriverPaul

DriverPaul Fapstronaut

Checking in on Monday, and so far no major urges. Although I agree with the summer temptation that you mention,@Timber. I consciously avert my gaze and remember how lucky I am to be with the one I love

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.