1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Bernard O.

Bernard O. Fapstronaut

Going to do better. Been in a slump

ctr, JJ_Kino, Jerky and 3 others like this.
  2. Yes, it helped. I'm copying this and saving it to a file.

marksaysay, JJ_Kino, Jerky and 2 others like this.
  3. The group is currently at full capacity (20 members) but I have added you to the waiting list.

JJ_Kino, Jerky and Dynamogyan like this.
  4. Feeling a bit more in control again now. So grateful to have a reliable ap on here, makes all the difference.

5. Bartholem_phew!

Bartholem_phew! Fapstronaut

Checking in. 23 days i think. Am feeling ike fog is lifting but have been having some mild urges today. Keeping busy and acknowledging the urges but not acting on them. Busy weekend ahead, hopefully next week will be quieter. Pleased with my progress so far. Each time i see a hot girl i just say to myself "great job god!" as per advice of @football81!

Steveal3aneef1, JJ_Kino and Jerky like this.
  6. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Checking in...constant urges bothering me again.

7. dreamer81

dreamer81 Fapstronaut

I had the same yesterday night at 11 PM...I decided to just go out and walk..for 30 minutes. It's unbelievable how this small step changed my mood for the better and helped me clear my thoughts.

8. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Day 16. Going strong. Energy building up.

9. Bartholem_phew!

Bartholem_phew! Fapstronaut

Isn't it amazing the way your energy does build up after a couple of weeks. Also mood and ability to deal with stressful situations, I find I find it easier to walk away from things and just "let go"...

10. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Keeping it real. Another day, 18 I believe though I may be 1 day ahead. At least it's another day more than yesterday, which means more energy to continue on.

Each day is stored in the bank. Giving in is like losing money, only worse.

(Actually today is day 17, i think lol)

Last edited: May 27, 2022
    marksaysay, JJ_Kino and NICEDUDE like this.
  11. Stelvio

Stelvio Fapstronaut

Day 12, feeling much better.

12. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Verily, walking is an excellent antidote to urges!

marksaysay, ctr, Jerky and 2 others like this.
  13. Start of a reset today. Kinda tired of returning to day zero, I'm in a twilight zone loop where I'm constantly reminded of my lacking self-discipline. Hopefully the redundancy of it's enough to forgo P&M going forward. In my mind, the ninety day threshold seems unattainable. I should delve more into the boards to maximize the amount of others holding me accountable. Maybe the daily journal thing could prove useful, but mostly I do not want such exposure.

14. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Ok. Today is officially 18 days. I had gotten ahead of myself. Working out at the gym, cardio and resistance training. The best.

Great way to normalize. Also to be in a physically active environment. Yes there are women present, the secondary reason I go to the gym.

I believe on a subconscious level there is a constant mode of attraction even when we do not realize it, and knowing that I am in the best condition to receive others attention makes this journey worth so much more than the effort I put into it, even though I am not in the market for a mate. All options are available, though I do not have to partaketh of.

15. Aquiantedwithsorrow

Aquiantedwithsorrow Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to join the group. Cheers :cool:

16. I have read the rules and would like to join this group.

17. Steveal3aneef1

Steveal3aneef1 Fapstronaut

GO back to bat cave, Just kidding :)

NICEDUDE and Jerky like this.
  18. Steveal3aneef1

Steveal3aneef1 Fapstronaut

yesterday there was a party, for a my hotel pre-opening, I really felt overwhelmed by the amount of half naked ladies, but somehow, I wasn't really horny or something, but urges started to build up after starting to get tired from having flu, at that time all I wanted is to go home and just be with my family, I really hate crowded, loud places.

I think the urges started after I felt hopeless against some bullies at my work but at the same time they're giving me a good reason to strive to become stronger version of myself, I was looking to start learning some martial arts but timing is bad as I work on shifts.

all in all if I had to choose between Nofap and my work , I definitely choose the first, this is how serious I'm in my recovery.

ctr, goingforit, marksaysay and 3 others like this.
  19. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Gave in
    Thats that
    Starting over
    Looking to break streak of 19 days

goingforit, marksaysay and NICEDUDE like this.
  20. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to join the group. Thanks for creating this group!

Jerky and Aquiantedwithsorrow like this.