1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Steveal3aneef1

Steveal3aneef1 Fapstronaut

you'll get a better one trust me.

2. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Check baby check baby 1-2-3

Big week - going to try to focus this next week.

Jerky, artifact and NICEDUDE like this.
  3. I've made it into the top ten :emoji_basketball_player:and finally earned an emblem.

:emoji_sunny::emoji_tiger2::emoji_sunny:(one of my many spirit animals on full display).

Don't want to get too big headed though because I frequent theaters too often. Please consider my post a humble brag and not arrogance run amuck.

4. Is it posssible for the moderator to add me to the group please
    @artifact

artifact and Jerky like this.
  5. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Gave in today. Actually surprised I went as long as I did.

Definitely made some progress and I look forward to starting again, this time adding more time to my abstinence.

Keeping track of progress is the secret to success. Otherwise its a free for all.

marksaysay, artifact and GottaBFree like this.
  6. Steveal3aneef1

Steveal3aneef1 Fapstronaut

checking in , I can't believe I went this far, thank you all for making this journey worth taking, my life's quality has become better but I'm not stopping there , I want to continuously develop my personally to reach a point where I can truly live my dreams. it was a hard thing to do and I wish you all you'll make it and the world in deferent perspective , it's much more colorful and vivid

7. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

That’s what I found as well. I did much better working with the group then not because it made me accountable to myself. And it’s nice to know we aren’t alone. The initial quiting because the group won’t magically save me is true but there’s no question it helps though. In the end we stand alone vs our addiction. But it’s nice to stand alone together lol.

Had to reset the counter again. Going to check in tomorrow morning. Need to get back on track for real.

8. Back to zero for me. Same old same old, but hopefully learning and improving in some way.

goingforit, Martial, ctr and 2 others like this.
  9. The group is currently full (20 members is the maximum) but you have been added to the waiting list. Please read the group rules at the beginning of this thread.

Jerky likes this.
  10. @onefootinfrontoftheother - congrats on your 30 days as of yesterday! You have received the 30 Day Sun of Hope Award. :emoji_sunny::D Keep up the good work!

goingforit, Martial, NICEDUDE and 3 others like this.
  11. Bartholem_phew!

Bartholem_phew! Fapstronaut

Wow that sounds amazing. So jealous! Love meditation retreats.

12. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Crap. Total addict behavior last night. Didn’t even want to PM but “hey I can. So I guess I’ll be a slave and do something I don’t even want to even though it hurts me. Going to bed. Check back in the morning. At least the counter will ne back on 1 as long as I don’t act like an idiot adict tonight.

goingforit, Jerky and NICEDUDE like this.
  13. Bernard O.

Bernard O. Fapstronaut

Not going to give up

goingforit, ctr, Martial and 5 others like this.
  14. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Checking in...
    Don't quit, rest and restart!

goingforit, ctr, Martial and 5 others like this.
  15. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Made it through the night. I’ll check back in tonight. Need to get going with something and I’ve got bad habits to break right now.

16. marksaysay

marksaysay Fapstronaut

Thanks everyone for the encouragement over these last 9+ months. It has been much appreciated.

I am no longer in monk mode but still no P or M so I think my streak is still intact.

I believe the changes I've made during this time are a major reason I'm currently seeing one of the most amazing women I've met in recent years. She wouldn't ordinarily be someone I would've thought I had a chance with in the past because of her stunning beauty and all of my old, negative perceptions of myself. That was the old me!!!

17. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

That’s amazing! Glad you are living the good life!

goingforit, Martial, artifact and 2 others like this.
  18. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Great day and engaged with life the right way. Had some stress/ something that REALLY pissed me off about work and time to kill tonight - just got to keep in mind what I want and watch bad habits.

planning to check in the morning as well. Need to get something going and 1/2 day at a time and focus is all that is working for me right now. REALLY bad habits and addict behavior at play, so that’s why I’m checking in a lot.

19. @Aquiantedwithsorrow - Congratulations on your 30 days as of yesterday! You have received the 30 Day Sun of Hope Award! :emoji_sunny:

goingforit, Martial, Jerky and 3 others like this.