35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Steveal3aneef1

Steveal3aneef1 Fapstronaut

exactly, the more you are on nofap , the weirder it feels when you go back an PMO

2. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Checking in.

Day 1 down, now into day two.

3. Doing very badly at the moment and want to get a streak going again to build up my confidence so will aim to start posting more often here for motivation.

4. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Finally updated tracker.

5. goingforit

goingforit Fapstronaut

Got back on the meditation wagon this morning and it felt good. I like the following method that was taught to me: ~10 minutes meditation, then read a little philosophy (I've heard many read the bible, I prefer stoicism), then a few minutes of journaling. First clear the mind, then write down whatever is left to help organize my thoughts.

6. Almost to the two week mark, that's exciting. Soon I'll be taking a summer class, which should consume the bulk of my days until it's over. Probably won't have a nanosecond to think of P&M then; well hopefully.

7. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Man I forgot my password. I thought I’d do as well on my own… NOPE. One mistake bleeds into the next.

Sick of it. It’s not tough to stop. I don’t even like PM. WTF is wrong? IDK but I’m going to get going again for real.

8. goingforit

goingforit Fapstronaut

The first few weeks are the toughest, and having reset from a long streak, I can tell you that weeks 0-3 are difficult. Just keep giving it a shot, you're putting in the work.

NICEDUDE, GottaBFree, JJ_Kino and 4 others like this.
  9. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

10. Steveal3aneef1

urges are back, I think because of the long hours at work , sometime i work up to 14 hours, which is wrong, I'm calm at the moment but by the end of this month if nothing is changed I will riot against these MFs, i can't live like normal human being, I can't exercise , have enough time for myself or energy to do something interesting.

11. Dissolve_The_Ego

Dissolve_The_Ego Fapstronaut

21 days. I honestly can't remember the last time I got this far. Its been a few years. The Sun of Hope is starting to feel achievable for me.

12. Martial

Martial Fapstronaut

Checking in here, sorry for delay, been on holiday with bad internet access:D. Unfortunately need to post a reset, but will keep on keeping on:). Hope you all are doing ok!

ctr, goingforit, artifact and 4 others like this.
  13. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

14. Steveal3aneef1

had a wet dream , chaser effect is B**ch

15. Steveal3aneef1

great progress , at day 30 find time to sit alone and start adding new healthy habits to your daily routine that will boost your recovery but remember don't overwhelm yourself.

ctr, goingforit, NICEDUDE and 3 others like this.
  16. marksaysay

marksaysay Fapstronaut

Day 262. I recently began conversations with a gorgeous women I've known for a while. It's been a very different scenario as I feel like the hunted as opposed to the hunter even though I initiated the conversation. This could get interesting...lol

Last edited: Jun 12, 2022
  17. Heck yeah, we're almost there. :D

NICEDUDE, goingforit, JJ_Kino and 2 others like this.
  18. @colio - Congrats on your 30 days as of yesterday. You have received the 30 Day Sun of Hope Award :emoji_sunny:. Way to go!

@recovery hammock - What is your counter situation? You reached 60 days 3 days ago but I think you said in your last post that you relapse recently.

19. Checking in new day new effort

20. JustinThyme

JustinThyme Fapstronaut

Epic. Well done!

ctr, JJ_Kino, Jerky and 1 other person like this.