1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. koalaone

koalaone Fapstronaut

Checking in - mind is more in the right zone again.

flyswat, artifact and born3 like this.
  2. That's incredible!! Amazing effort

3. Ok I've made it to my next goal for one month free PMO - checking and continuing for the next goal of 60 days :)

flyswat, artifact, Alex_Al and 2 others like this.
  4. Bad reset and PMO binge over the weekend. Alcohol and being away from family didn't help, but I feel like I should be stronger than this. Starting again.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2023
  5. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

That is very inspiring. Amazing stuff.

artifact and Alex_Al like this.
  6. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

Checking in. All is good on the PMO front. Still need to make some changes on looking after myself better.

flyswat, artifact and Alex_Al like this.
  7. livinginhell

livinginhell Fapstronaut

RESET!!!!!
    Lost all the grip which I had gained over myself. Binged for few hours.

It is not worth it without workout and without staying focused. I lost all the discipline.

I have to get up and start a fresh now, I dreamt that 2023 will become my first clean year but I couldn't survive. A quarter of year already passed. You can't imagine how time flies. I am so sorry about myself.

That's enough. Now it is time to break all the records starting from NOW!

8. livinginhell

livinginhell Fapstronaut

Can't see your day counter bro.

Alex_Al and born3 like this.
  9. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

Ah thanks. It must of disappeared when I put something on my signature.

livinginhell likes this.
  10. x_Nocturnalis_x

x_Nocturnalis_x Fapstronaut

11. BookNerd42

BookNerd42 Fapstronaut

Checking in on Day 6
    Meditation continues to be clutch
    Journaling us huge!
    Feeling very good

12. livinginhell

livinginhell Fapstronaut

Day 1.
    NO motivation to do work or anything, I am just wasting time by binge watching travel videos on Youtube. That is entertaining but I should work. Looks like, recent relapses again messed my brain and I find no pleasure in work but I can easily watch entertaining videos for days. That is bad. This is day one and I don't know when will I get enough strength to discipline myself. I should try from this very moment though.

My head becomes heavy when I think about work, it just diverts me to Youtube and I even don't notice and begin to waste the time. This is not good guys, PMO is not good for anything.

13. Can you go take a walk? Or meet with someone? You might need a change of scene to reenergise yourself. I've had plenty of days like you describe. If you are not getting any work done anyway, you have nothing to lose.

14. x_Nocturnalis_x

x_Nocturnalis_x Fapstronaut

15. @Mara43 - You have been added to the member ranking. Welcome to the group!

flyswat and Mara43 like this.
  16. Thanks for this, I will refer to it often.

x_Nocturnalis_x and livinginhell like this.
  17. Thank you! :-D
    Check in #1

artifact and livinginhell like this.
  18. Checking and going pretty strong!

artifact, Mara43 and livinginhell like this.
  19. That's really well written, and a lot of useful information. Thanks for sharing!

x_Nocturnalis_x and livinginhell like this.
  20. livinginhell

livinginhell Fapstronaut

Thanks brother, yes you are right. I need to workout regularly like before. That gave me a sense of discipline. I should start with very basic stretching and little warm-up to increase it day by day. I will start from today.

This is day 3 and I feel better than 1st day. Very little improvement in mindset and also had a good sleep. I hope I won't relapse now. I have deleted browser and one particular app from my mobile which are responsible for giving me easy access to P.