1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 Days experience

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by MiliAxe, Jul 26, 2019.

1. MiliAxe

MiliAxe Fapstronaut

So today is the 35th day of my PM experience, I have no literal appetite towards M or P, I feel totally fresh and It is such a great experience, For anyone out there trying to quit PMO, the only and most important thing is to Not watch anything that triggers you, It's that simple.

This 35 days was super easy with no P, I didn't even feel it. There was even no urge to M or P.

It has been just 35 days but there were some benefits:
    1- I've became so logical, now I feel like I have escaped a fog that had surrendered my mind.(Now the people in high school are being annoying to me, it bothers me so much that these people do and say such non-sense things.)

2- I had always been an introvert person, and to be honest, there was no improvement in it, but I have really felt a diffrence in my workouts, I get good results from my workouts and therefore, It makes me happy.

For anyone out there trying:
    Feel unique, not everyone have the urge like you to start NoFap. Be proud.
    Hopefully anyone can feel this great experience of NoFap success.

Luke777, leviosa, cr7da8055 and 2 others like this.
  2. Rehab_warrior

Rehab_warrior Fapstronaut

Thanks for you share MiliAxe

Stay brave bro

MiliAxe likes this.
  3. MiliAxe

MiliAxe Fapstronaut

Stay strong,
    Good luck my man.

4. Ranvanp

Ranvanp Fapstronaut

Good on you mate. Steering clear of triggers is important and it is great that you are doing well and finding it easy.
    Just a word of warning, beware complacency. You might find old desires reach out in their tricksy way and try to ensnare you. If/when that happens have a plan and be aware that the moment will pass and you will forge forward better and stronger than ever.

5. Thanks man! Great to see this.

6. Thanks for sharing !
    I’m sure 35 is just the beginning of .... well forever :)