1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

36 days and feeling amazing

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Cruzado, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Cruzado

Cruzado Fapstronaut

Well, I didn't plan to write here so soon, but suddenly I woke up with this feeling of greatness and will to share. I had a 43 days streak earlier this year, but now I can see everything I did wrong back then: I kept edging and telling myself I needed to check if it was still working, always looking for excuses and procrastinating on every possible area of my life.
    I started to PMO at the age of 12 and haven't even thought about stopping until the beginning of this year. I felt so numb and had no strength at all to pursue anything.
    Today, I'm feeling this fire inside me, pushing me to accomplish important things, to become a better person, to be useful to people around me, and it's just the beginning. Of course, there are bad days too, but even at them, I don't just lie on my bed trying to forget the world anymore. Sometimes I'm so full of energy that I don't know what to do with it, I just go out in the street to see people and it's like everything is in HD. For now, I just needed to share with you guys, and hopefully, I will write an awesome success story someday. Keep fighting, warriors! it's worth it!

2. happy08

happy08 Fapstronaut

Well done, I agree with you all the way, it’s a lifestyle worth pursuing

3. Jeremi

Jeremi Fapstronaut

It is awesome man! Keep up the good work! I am currently on the 90-day journey as well. I know it is gonna be grueling but I want to be a new person and leave all this ugly addiction behind.

Deleted Account and Cruzado like this.
  4. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

so Happy for your progress, man! keep it going!! can't wait to hear an awesome success story from you!!!

Deleted Account and Cruzado like this.
  5. Aamggonnadoit

Aamggonnadoit Fapstronaut

Congrats dude!did you have sex after 30days nofap? If yes, how was it?? Tomorrow will be my 30 day!!!!!

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. mattyjsy

mattyjsy Fapstronaut

I'll look forward to your 60 and 90 days updates. Great work so far my man, keep killing the game

7. Cruzado

Cruzado Fapstronaut

Thanks bro! congrats on the 30 days! Im aiming for the 90 days without orgasm in any way. Still don't know if Im gonna extend that, but until then no sex for sure

8. Cruzado

Cruzado Fapstronaut

Thank you all for the support! really appreciate it

Deleted Account and happy08 like this.
  9. athlean

athlean Fapstronaut

gratz dude!

10. Great job! This journey never stops, stay strong!