1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

2. dandausa

dandausa Fapstronaut

3. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

4. Day 83/365 (119 in my current streak)

dandausa, The_Fisher, Karom and 2 others like this.
  5. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

6. bettermeeveryday

7. Day 84/365 (120 in my current streak)

8. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

9. bettermeeveryday

Day 23 completed! Yesterday, the urges were so strong and persuasive, it was a long and hard battle. In general, I wouldn't be able to recognize thoughts like "just some memes" or "maybe a youtube video" as harmful. But since my last relapse I have become familiar with the pattern. In analogy, standing at a river bank (in my lows) I naturally feel the urge to dip my feet in the water. Once I do, that sweet pleasure asks me to take a step further, maybe to knee level, and enjoy the pleasant current. But it doesn't stop there, maybe I can dip myself to waist level? Whats the harm anyway? I am having a great time! Yes, but the currents are too strong now, for me to handle. A small perturbation will throw me off my feet and drown me. This is what happened during my last relapse.

So yesterday when I was at the river bank, and I felt the urge to nearly drown myself, I decided to look at the trees around me, hear the bird songs, feel the sand, etc -- there was beauty there too. Although it takes much effort to do one (low dopamine) thing when you have a killer urge to do another (high dopamine), I pushed throughout the day. In the end of the day, I walked back home without having dipped even a toe. I feel a sense of pride, strength, and happiness as I defeated the urges. I know there will be more days that will test me, but I will remember the lessons and will fight them hard. Best wishes to everyone on their journey!!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2022
  10. Day 85/365 (121 in my current streak)

11. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

12. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Congratulations on fighting those urges. The more victories you have over them, the stronger you'll be next time you'll have to face them. These victories will give you the confidence to fight through these urges and temptations and move past them. Good luck on your journey!

13. bettermeeveryday

14. Day 86/365 (122 in my current streak)

15. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

140 days without P,
    4 days wihtout M completed.

16. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

60 days! Glad to reach this milestone

17. bettermeeveryday

Day 25 completed.

Awesome, friend. So happy for you! Much strength to you to reach many more milestones : )

RBYG_flag, The_Fisher and Kingfisher like this.
  18. Day 87/365 (123 in my current streak)

@RBYG_flag, keep up the good work!