1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. A risk indeed. Let that be a one-off, if it becomes routine you may not be so lucky next time.

2. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

24, feels good almost getting to a month

3. Phoenix_

Phoenix_ Fapstronaut

4. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

Thank you for explaining it.

prince san, Boxer477, Urðr and 2 others like this.
  5. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

Day 5/365
    I am feeling good
    Today I woke up at 1:30 and i read 20 pages of Tony Robin's book called "awaken the giant within"
    then again i decided to fast today
    after that i read "Rumi".
    I believe it strengthens the frontal lob.(Which region of the brain evolved last?
    The Frontal Lobe is the most recently-evolved part of the brain and the last to develop in young adulthood. It's dorso-lateral prefrontal circuit is the brain's top executive
    What part of the brain is reptilian?
    The reptilian brain, the oldest of the three, controls the body's vital functions such as heart rate, breathing, body temperature and balance. Our reptilian brain includes the main structures found in a reptile's brain: the brainstem and the cerebellum.
    How does the brain evolve?
    Endocasts of Homo erectus (left) and Homo sapiens (right) illustrate rapid increase in brain size. As early humans faced new environmental challenges and evolvedbigger bodies, they evolved larger and more complex brains.
    How long did it take for the human brain to evolve?
    Humans are known for sporting big brains. On average, the size of primates' brains is nearly double what is expected for mammals of the same body size. Across nearlyseven million years, the human brain has tripled in size, with most of this growth occurring in the past two million years.)

Then i went to the mountain by bike at 5 Am.
    after returning home i took a shower and now i am feel good.
    You can't get a new person reality(results)by the same personality(belief and thinking habit and also behavioral habit)
    i think one of the prime factor that lead to a desired results or results that are different from the results of the past is that you should create a new personality different from the past and then just focus on a new personality or identity and forget about every think else.For example,you identify yourself as a successful bodybuilder or another happy and successful person that you are interested in and after that you should just think about it and try to expand and complete every aspect of that personality then say to yourself that i am a great sportsman at least three times a day and imagination is very very crucial.The next step is to take action toward it in a daily basis till you reach it . and this new personality will create a new personreality(results) .
    [​IMG] https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/478507529140138458/
    [​IMG]
    Have a good day my dear friends.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  6. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

guys how you can insert picture here?
    could you explain it ? I try to insert picture,but it just put a link there or a picture that is not watchable.

prince san, Urðr and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  7. Phoenix_

Phoenix_ Fapstronaut

God, I hate wet dreams
    The last time I had one I ended up relapsing and got caught in a 1 year loop trying to quit ..

8. Phoenix_

Phoenix_ Fapstronaut

Well, you can drag and drop the picture or use the image button and insert the url of the image .

9. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Just relapsed but I’m a new man today, day 0/365! LET’S GO!!!

10. Zender

Zender Fapstronaut

11. Yes for sure! No more risks like that.

12. Day 5- At home today. I will need to schedule my day with activities

prince san, Boxer477, Urðr and 4 others like this.
  13. Jyas

Jyas Fapstronaut

14. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

15. Day 5/365

Starting to feel my energy return after my 4 month binge. Glad to be back on track =)