Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.
Day 5 checking in.
0/365. From now on, i'm on the control of myself!
3 weeks is great! Keep going, temptations become fewer and farther between the longer you go. And as you get further out of the habit of pmo, there's more of a natural resistance to giving in to those temptations.
I guess I missed a day at one point and just updated my post as a result.
1 day done. Now I just need to do that 364 more times.
Thanks for the additional links! I will watch them directly from here so that I don't wander aimlessly in the YouTube site
Fifteenth day without pmo. I am doing a list updating every day about why I don't want pmo:
day 1) I want to recover passion in my life;
day 2) I want harmony with other people;
day 3) I want to listen to my emotions;
day 4) I want to recover self esteem;
day 5) I want to love myself;
day 6) I want to appreciate the little things of life;
day 7) I want to appreciate quotidianty;
day 8) I want to live my pulses;
day 9) I want to enjoy also bad moments;
day 10) I want to feel energic;
days 11-12-13) I want to respect myself;
day 14) I want to have lightness in life.
day 15) I want be a good friend.
Day 22- I had a terrible day yesterday with negative emotions getting the better of me. Today has been much better. Got to converse with an attractive lady without losing my shit. I don't know what magic this semen retention business is all about but my confidence was sky high.
Hell Week Day 4
- Waking up @ 4:30 am: Failed in this; Woke up at 6 am again
- 1000 push-ups: 700 push ups completed so far;
1000 ab exercises especially crunches: 360 completed. The pain in my abs is something else
500 squats: 200 completed
200 pull ups: 37 completed. Pull ups are clearly not my thing..he he
- Running 20k accumulatively throughout the 7 days: run 1.12 km today (Total KM covered: 8.06 km)
- Facing some of my worst fears e.g. snakes by going to the snake park and seeing them live: Beginning to feel more confident looking at fierce looking snake pics. I am still scared stiff.
talking to attractive women: Got to talk to an attractive woman who I had only said a greeting to previously. Conversed with confidence. Feeling very good about myself
- Coding for a minimum of 3 hours a day: 1 hour of Coding
- Absolutely no YouTube: 3 days clean; failed yesterday as I escaped my negative feelings
no FB or whatsapp: 4 days clean
No watching movies or series: No movies or series watched thus far
- No internet usage between 7pm and 10pm: only accessed nofap.com
- Schedule my day thoroughly: Created a schedule for the day this morning
- No Sugar intake: Sugar free day
- Meditate first thing when I wake: Failed. Didn't meditate this morning. Meditated later in the day
and last thing before going to bed: Will meditate before I sleep
- Review my values: Completed
write down and internalize my goals every morning: Completed
- Read a personal development book in one week i.e. The Motivation Manifesto: Read 184 of 275 pages
- Cold shower- spend a minimum of 5 mins under a cold shower per day: Done for Wednesday
- Thorough daily Bible Study and meditation: Completed for today
Great job, 3 weeks, i want 4 days ...
127 days completed.
I'm usually happy nowadays
How's everything going guys?, I've eventually reached one half of 90 challenges. I'm feeling fresh and happy now. Keeping reaching for full of 90 challenges. Beaming with pleasure and upbeat about life. Trust me. You guys definitely can do it. Have a great day. Peace out.