1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Aside from addiction I have never been very disciplined . I'm practicing discipline in areas of my life and one area I'm going to really apply is getting up early EVERY day. My sleep patterns are all over the place which often leaves me sleep deprived. Being overtired can put me in the danger zone for addiction, irritability , impulsiveness and bad judgement. I got up at 5 to do a job this morning after maybe 3 hours sleep. Im dead tired but tommorow ill get up at 6 and make that a habit. Im here not just to quit pmo but to be and become the best i can and to work toward success in all areas of life. One day at a time. P.s. I'm going to start with the cold showers. I did them for a month or two last year and got to where I enjoyed them.

2. benj

benj Fapstronaut

30/365
    Just gotta repeat this 10 more times, not easy but, I've got nothing to loose and everything to be proud of.

Urðr, The_Fisher, HE^MAN and 3 others like this.
  3. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

Check-in 54 days. HAVE A SUPER WEEKEND EVERYONE.

Urðr, Boxer477, The_Fisher and 2 others like this.
  4. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

Very nice

5. HE^MAN

One more day has passed some more ahead to go...
    Urges are going high,but im not gonna blow

Urðr, Cody Dinh, Boxer477 and 3 others like this.
  6. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Ha ha okay.When I mentioned in an earlier post to finish with a cold shower at the end,maybe I should have been more specific in saying to have a warm shower at first then finish with a cold shower.Have a nice weekend!

7. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

You are doing great!However when those urges surface,do some exercises.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  8. DannyDudicle

DannyDudicle Fapstronaut

Day 5/365 amazing day, fought some urges and getting better and better. Morning Wood is insane... fought some crazy urges. I made it though, time to unwind for the night. Have a great weekend everyone!

Urðr, Puretim, HE^MAN and 6 others like this.
  9. Anyone read the book The Presence Process by Michael Brown. Someone claimed in the nofap forum on reddit that it can help
    Yeah, warm shower to cold shower seems much better...:D..have an awesome weekend also!

10. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

136 days completed. In the last couple of days I had unusually strong urges, I must make sure not to let my guard down.

Urðr, Puretim, HE^MAN and 6 others like this.
  11. Day 32- To hell with this sickness. I just woke at 5:40am and got straight to meditation, bible reading and exercise. I feel so much better. I don't like that feeling of sluggishness after hell week.

I wish all a great weekend!

Urðr, Puretim, HE^MAN and 5 others like this.
  12. I think you are about to break your record if I am not wrong. You cannot allow that resistance to sabotage you now. Do whatever it takes brother to remain clean and live a healthy life. Also, remember how much work it has taken to get you here. All the best!

13. HE^MAN

Ok,thanks bruh:)

14. LanciaDelta

LanciaDelta Fapstronaut

15. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

16. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 78

17. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

6 days. I won't give up untill i complete this challenge. Untill i reach my goals.

Urðr, Puretim, The_Fisher and 3 others like this.