1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 3 days for me. Preparing to get through this next week which will be my first real challenge. One thing that's helping me is seeing how, in my case at least, the choice I have before me is totally binary - either abstinence, or full-blown binge. This is the reality for a long-term addict like me. As much as this hurts, knowing this deep down I feel gives me power to overcome it.

2. Hey buddy, just want to give you my support. You had a misstep, but have good clarity on what happened, so I hope you recognize that as a positive. Just want to remind you that a setback like this does not in any way discount the achievement you already made. I checked your earlier posts, and you beat my record by a few days so I'm duly impressed. In the end, day counts don't matter anyway - what matters is the changes we're making within ourselves, and in that view, you're doing great.

3. freezemar

freezemar Fapstronaut

4. benj

benj Fapstronaut

32/365
    I cut off bad friends, I read the bible often now, I'm happy.

5. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

I'm on 56/90 days. How's everything going you guys? I hope all of you guys are doing awesome. Today is Monday, New day New life. Have a good day

6. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

73/365. Life feels like it is spiraling out of control. I logically understand that relapse is a bad idea, but emotionally, I am getting weaker.

7. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

There's something goingb on that is trying to get your attentionat eithe r in your life or inside of yourself. Relapse wont help and will only set you back. You've come this far, stay the course a day at a time and you'll pass thru is and come out much better - freer, stronger and wiser for it.

Cody Dinh, benj, Unstoppabull and 3 others like this.
  8. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You've been a great help to me all the time I've been on here both by your posts and just seeing you're here every day. Today is all we have. Thanks

9. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in for the night. Time to put my daughter to bed and if I have tghe energy I'll get back to the posts.

10. DannyDudicle

DannyDudicle Fapstronaut

11. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

12. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

138 days completed.

Urðr, Puretim, HE^MAN and 6 others like this.
  13. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

14. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

15. freezemar

freezemar Fapstronaut

16. LanciaDelta

LanciaDelta Fapstronaut

17. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 80