[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. chiyu

chiyu Fapstronaut

Day 12. Feeling subtly optimistic, like it's one of those sun-peeking-through-the-clouds days. :emoji_white_sun_small_cloud:

2. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

3. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 88

4. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Now is the time to placate your mind that made you relapse bro.Tell your mind that you want to be happy and that by having a relationship with a real and good woman this is going to make you so happy.To attract this good woman you need to be fully focussed and your own boss who is ready to feel powerful and focussed again without p.Good luck!!

5. Gururider

Gururider Fapstronaut

Now third time am starting this challege. 15 days before i finished my 90 days challege and now again am out of control. Any body can help me please i dont want to stuck back into this habit again in these 15 days i musterbated 8 times. Now i promise you i will complete this challenge and change my life again

6. UK Lad

UK Lad Fapstronaut

7. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

The beginning seems to be the hardest. I could use an extra boost to get a good start. How about for this next 30 days I keep an eye on your progress and you keep an eye on mine and we can try to push each other past that first 30 days? It may give us both some momentum to get past the initial hurdles.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  8. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

My name is Lt. Aldo Raine and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight NoFap soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the armada happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into France, dressed as civilians. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army,we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' P addiction . Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky Mountains, cross five thousand miles of water, fight my way through half of Sicily and jump out of a fuckin' air-o-plane to teach the P lessons in humanity. P ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a NoFap-hatin', massmurderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every everyson of a bitch we find wearin' a P uniform, they're gonna die. Now, I'm the directdescendant of the mountain man Jim Bridger. That means I got a little Injun in me. And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance. We will be cruel to the PMO,and through our cruelty they willknow who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, anddisfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the PMO won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine thecruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge ofour knives. And the PMO will be sickened by us, and the PMO will talk about us, and the PMO will fear us. And when the PMOcloses their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evilthey have done, it will be with thoughts ofus they are tortured with. Sound good?

9. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

10. the hunger for nofap is getting stronger day by day as with every passing day my interest in pmo is getting weaker...hope the day arrive soon when sexual thoughts also get nullified in my mind...day 42/365

11. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Thank you to Chiyu , rewiring4good , wanttobeme and LanciaDelta for your encouraging messages. I hope to get past these ups and downs and stay on track.

12. Boxer477

Boxer477 Fapstronaut

13. benj

benj Fapstronaut

14. freezemar

freezemar Fapstronaut

15. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

16. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

One thing that helped me was to look at a larger period of time. For example, before I was on NoFap I was sober for ~105 days. I then relapsed 4 times in a 21 day period. So for the past 7 months I am sober minus 4 days. You would be around 220 minus 2 or something like that. Just my 2 cents.

Keep your head up, and don't forget that a slip does not erase the progress you made when you were sober. One day at a time.

17. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut

I think I'm on day 7. Ive been doing the Tibetan rite exercises for the last almost 5 weeks every morning when I get up. I missed 1 day only and that was after the night I relapsed on pmo. I added 100 jumping jacks to it about 5 days ago. After I've done this 30 days or whatever until I'm solid with it I'll add some pushups and pull ups every other day. When I'm good with that I'll add squats on the between days and keep adding slowly over time until i have a good 40 minute or so workout every morning. My old way was to go all out from the start and then give it all up a couple weeks later. If I keep doing what I've done I'll keep getting what I got and I want better for my life so I'm trying something different. I'll see how it goes. Ive never been very disciplined so I'll build up at a comfortable pace. One day at a time.

18. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut

You just have to get back on track as s soon as you can. This is a tough and insidious addiction and I relapsed last week after my longest streak ever. Even though your record isn't perfect you're still doing alot better than you were before you got on here. Keep striving. You've always been inspiring and supportive of others and I'm glad you posted again right away. One day at a time brother.