[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. chiyu

chiyu Fapstronaut

21 days ~ 3 weeks today. Starting to feel more like myself again. Normal, healthy kinds of thoughts and feelings are returning. This is exactly what happened last time, right around the same point in my reset. Definitely a pattern here which proves to me how, looking back, I must be kind of a different person when I'm binging on PMO - how it negatively affects my mood and outlook and connections with people especially women. I want to let that go into the past, and keep moving forward, healing myself and returning to a better me.

2. Boxer477

Boxer477 Fapstronaut

3. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

Thank you.

91/365.

Urðr, Boxer477, wanttobeme and 5 others like this.
  4. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

5. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut

I'll join in the no screen challenge. I have a good friend from Algeria who's a Muslim. Though I have no formal religion I'll be joining him fasting for ramadan from may5 thru June 4. I'll take up the challenge for that 30 day period. I like the idea. Thanks

6. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut

Salsa I'll be not drinking caffeine for those days except the little bit in decaf coffee. I hope to stay off it for good.

7. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut

That was supposed to be also. Not salsa

8. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut

I'm pmo free another day and I got up at 6 did my Tibetan rite exercises and took a cold shower. I'm starting to like the showers . It's kind of weird since the first 30 seconds or so are quite a shock. I rewarded myself by going back to bed for 20 minutes after I dried off. I recommend the showers . Anything to take one out of the comfort zone since I've often heard that there's no growth in the comfort zone. I think the reward of laying down again for 20 minutes or so afterward makes it more easily doable. Anyway it's another good day one day at a time.

9. Force Majeure

Force Majeure Fapstronaut

10. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

11. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

12. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

13. chiyu

chiyu Fapstronaut

Day 22, but guys I'm a little rattled, I almost slipped last night. I had a few drinks and before I knew it was thinking about some old sites, and you know how that goes. What saved me is instead of thinking of the instant gratification of seeking out PMO, I instead thought of the whole inevitable process: Wasting hours binging when I could be sleeping, filling my mind with those warped images, doing the death-grip thing with borderline PIED, ending up around daybreak feeling empty/depressed/frustrated, and then of course having to reset my counter here. Looking at it that way, I just blocked it from happening.

But honestly it was a close call. It's weird, if I just have a few beers I'm fine, but something about hard liquor e.g. whisky or a martini etc. seems to really suppress my good judgement and allow my brain to fool me into going back down those old dead-end roads. Last night even 30 days suddenly seemed impossible, not to mention 90 or 365. It was a temporary feeling that passed, but I can't take that chance again. So I think I'll have to cool it with the drinks even though I do like a good scotch now and then. Oh well whatever it takes, right? Let's keep moving forward dudes, day at a time.

14. Gonarth

Gonarth Fapstronaut

The Ninth

No drama today. No urges. Just a smooth day. I wish all my days could be like this one.

15. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

Day 105.
    I made it this far and I'm not giving in. I'm going to live the best version of myself.

Urðr, Unstoppabull, Puretim and 5 others like this.
  16. LastingChangeCreator

LastingChangeCreator Moderator Assistant

Starting again!
    And I won't ever ever ever give up again.
    You will see me here every goddamn day.
    Day 0/365

17. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

10/365 - Holding this commitment seems easy this time around. I'm convinced self-awareness is the key. As you set your commitment and seek to make it happen, the experiences you must go through along the way increase your awareness. You learn your own patterns, the tricks you try to play to satisfy your urges, and what happens when you go down various tunnels. The awareness you gain extends your reach beyond what you were capable of before.