[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Boxer477

Boxer477 Fapstronaut

2. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

111/365. I started out the day great with reading a religious scripture, and doing a good, customized to my needs, workout.

3. Force Majeure

Force Majeure Fapstronaut

4. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

5. Gonarth

Gonarth Fapstronaut

The Second

I had an erotic dream about a woman I knew from before. It was so vivid. My mind is putting in overtime in sexual fantasy. Good thing there was no nightfall.

6. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

This morning was toughest the urge was strongest what I experienced so far I have to admit that I opened incognito mode watched it then tried to do it but after 5-10 mins I stopped everything for sake of this streak and this is the first time I did this kind of thing during this abstinence, btw after that I am feeling Lil bit better but am kind of concerned if I have lost streak
    So can anyone tell does it still count or it's over?
    Thanks in advance

7. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

This was my post at the morning
    And now few hours later it's all over this time journey was absolutely smooth until this few hours this is the farthest I've ever come still I loose everything I don't know what I gonna do now
    Maybe I would take a break from this forum for few days and then decide what I would do
    Until then
    Best of luck everyone

8. chiyu

chiyu Fapstronaut

Hey man, ok. Try to look at what you've accomplished, and be proud of that - you did good. Take what you've learned forward into the next challenge, if you decide to. Take care of yourself bro.

9. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

You don't have to let your mind dwell on that. I have learned that thoughts have a powerful effect on behavior. You can redirect your mind to other things quite easily if you try. But if you let your mind wander anywhere it happens to go and dwell there, sooner or later you will act out whatever it takes you to.

10. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

You passed your longest streak before you relapsed. That's a good thing. You are making progress. When you are ready, go for a longer one yet.

11. LastingChangeCreator

LastingChangeCreator Moderator Assistant Staff Member Moderator Assistant

12. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

13. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

You did well making it that far, dont be to hard on yourself. We all have our ups and downs in life. I hope to see you again on this forum!

Robbo-seeking-life and eagerUser like this.
  14. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

In the middle of the 32nd day.

15. chiyu

chiyu Fapstronaut

Day 42. Tough nite last nite. Had a very stressful day leading to those "What does it matter anyway" kind of thoughts. Self-indulgent fantasies started creeping in and I got very tempted to say F it and relapse. But I held on, barely, right on the edge, and pulled back from it.

Indulging in PMO will lead to an all-nite binge for me, guaranteed every time. And I don't want that depressed remorseful out-of-control feeling that follows. I just don't want that in my life, it's not worth it. So here I am, trying to make it one more day. That's all I can do, is just be aware of the pitfalls, and keep trying to move forward as best I can.

16. Usman Raza

Usman Raza Fapstronaut

17. i don't know why people are so negative & mean about nofap journey on social media if it is helping someone it is well & good & if not still okay but connecting nofap to normal M habit is out of context things....everyone is like there is no benefit of nofap M is naturally good for body...they can't realize a simple thing NoFap is made for those people who rather have addiction than habit for M...day 72/365

18. Boxer477

Boxer477 Fapstronaut