[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

I did this method 40 days into the 90 day challenge a few months ago and I was able to complete it,so yeah, it does have a profound effect.12/30

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    chiyu and Gonarth like this.
  2. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

3. LanciaDelta

LanciaDelta Fapstronaut

XLVII. Listen guys, quitting all of it is just too much. As a young, hormon-driven guy, I think I cannot withstand the buildup of pressure from not masturbating. 2 faps a-week in Summer and 1 every two weeks in winter would be ideal for me, otherwise I'd really explode.

Boxer477 likes this.
  4. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

Whatever you think is right for you is what you should do, but your profile pic is of someone who could withstand much more than just not masturbating. People can do incredible things - don't do what you feel you shouldn't, but also don't sell yourself short

rewiring4good and crazyaf like this.
  5. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

6. quantumxshaman

quantumxshaman Fapstronaut

Day 13/365

Spent the night reconnecting with old friends and building new connections on the beach. Even got to end my night sleeping in the birthday girl's bed, hehe.

rewiring4good, Boxer477 and chiyu like this.
  7. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

Yes I truly am in this challenge.

Went on a date last night (my first date in 2 years), felt super smooth. Didn’t try to kiss or nothing.

I am readjusting my criteria for women, less oriented towards only physical aspects.

It feels more real.

Day 58

8. 89/365(into 90 days)...now 90-day challenge also completed all I left is complete this challenge...come a long way with multiple failures, distraction, depression still somehow managed to reach here...so the journey i was waiting for is here the last & final journey...a journey to reach 365 days & this time i will reach no matter what it cost there is no look back there is no urges for PMO nothing just going ahead is the option i will do that...

9. Boxer477

Boxer477 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

10. jjjlll

jjjlll Fapstronaut

Day 96:
    Try to achieve another goal!

Boxer477 likes this.
  11. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

129/365. I have a plan for the next 8 months or so. I will write it out.

12. 7th hokage

7th hokage New Fapstronaut

13. Gonarth

Gonarth Fapstronaut

The 20th

Almost unbelievable! 20 days! Once you change your belief system, anything is possible.

rewiring4good, Boxer477 and chiyu like this.
  14. srussell

srussell Fapstronaut

15. Force Majeure

Force Majeure Fapstronaut

16. LanciaDelta

LanciaDelta Fapstronaut

You're right, I was thinking about this a couple hours ago. Masturbation is the thing that gives me more anxiety. Just like a dose of Heroin for a drug addict. It feels good, but shortly afterwards you are caught by a strange kind of sadness, and you tell yourself: "I'm damned, I cannot escape from reality and at the same time it's hard to resist to my temptations". The conclusion is always the same: "Quit it!". Yeah, I relapsed, if you want to know, and it felt good for such a short amount of time that, while going to the bathroom, I stopped and looked at myself seeing a destroyed man, that has just lost everything and still hasn't realised it completely. When our instict kicks in, we lose sight, we forget all of what we have learned and, from that moment on, we are incredibily fragile to everything. You lose 47 days of progress in 15 minutes. You lie to yourself and your entire body, 75 kg, 180 cm of flesh and nerves agrees on fapping. The same happens with nuclear war: everybody wants it, then, when it ends, you wish it would never had happened. I'll write this down on Microsoft Word and keep it for when I'm thinking of relapse. Thanks for getting me back on track, man. Here we go again.

17. Handymanji

Handymanji Fapstronaut

Man how did you know because I've updated counter also.