[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. armit

armit Fapstronaut

2. Boxer477

Boxer477 Fapstronaut

3. Jane elise

Jane elise Fapstronaut

4. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut

Another good day pmo free.

5. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

Yeah I'm absolutely not going anywhere unless I change this habit and also u talked about honesty I think it is a very important point in this journey thank u for ur words

LanciaDelta and Puretim like this.
  6. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

7. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

8. Gonarth

Gonarth Fapstronaut

The self-made prophecy came true. I relapsed and relapsed very hard. Came at least 5 times yesterday. What is more, I enjoyed it but this morning I feel completely drained. My day has started disastrously with me unable to change a flat tire until I had to call for help. What the hell! I have changed flats before effortlessly. Then my zip to my pants jammed and broke. I have a slight headache and energy levels are low. I now know that orgasm from masturbation messes up one's brain somehow. In one of my previous relapses, I mindlessly left my phone in a banking hall. Another time, after a relapse I left my wallet in a restaurant. Yet another time, I was a raging dick looking for a fight with everyone. This cannot be a coincidence. Orgasm and ejaculation from masturbation cause some kind of chemical explosion in the brain so that I don't function normally for at least three days or so. Back to the drawing board!

9. motive_360

motive_360 Fapstronaut

10. be Dane

be Dane Fapstronaut

11. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

12. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

Welcome to the challenge !

Your presence here is already a victory !

13. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

It’s ok man !

Go back to your breath and forgive yourself !

Now you have a deeper understanding of the path.

LanciaDelta, Gonarth and Nekkhamma like this.
  14. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

Welcome to the challenge !

You can do this !

LanciaDelta, wanttobeme and Nekkhamma like this.
  15. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

LanciaDelta, motive_360 and Nekkhamma like this.
  16. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut

I experienced the same kind of things during my last binge. Of course i enjoyed the orgasms but the price is very high. The differance in my thinking -now in day 4- is unbelievable. I feel like the pmo makes me not only scatter brained and cognitivly dysfunctional but also slightly insane in some strange way. I say that because after only almost 4 days i feel more sane. Thats the best way to describe the change in thinking.
    I find its easier to stay on track than to get on track. Today is a new day and its the only one we have. Ive gotten good support from you and your posts . Dont let your one day plunge turn into a week and a half long binge like i did. Wishing you the best brother.

17. AMAN76548

AMAN76548 Fapstronaut

18. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut

If i was still binging i might have dropped my daughter at her mothers and wasted the day while sinking deeper into the pmo pit. Instead ive already accomplished alot and told my ex that i would pick up my daughter and take her to her school orientation later on and then to dinner. Though i havent acted out in a few days now i cant say ive been free of lustful images in my head. I want to be free of that and believe i will be in time with the right action. I believe spiritual fitness (not necessarilly religous) and healthy attitude toward sex go hand in hand. A la de da attitude of half measures wont do the trick. To truly succeed i must wholeheartedly strive toward the ideal i set for myself. Thanks for all the support.

19. Tiger uppercut!

Tiger uppercut! Moderator Assistant
    Staff Member Moderator Assistant

My Journal
  20. Boxer477

Boxer477 Fapstronaut