1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. day 6 :) I am very happy that everything has been good so far but I have been too lazy today, will do better tomorrow

2. stay strong man, you have already reached such amazing heights !

3. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

4. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

The_Fisher, koolpal and Nekkhamma like this.
  5. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in on another day. .I just spent an hour in a flotation tank and feel so relaxed that i dont feel like doing my pullups tonite or my half hour of writing. I will though. Maybe that will teach me to not put my disciplines off til the end of the day. Life is good. One day at a time.

The_Fisher, Gonarth, koolpal and 2 others like this.
  6. The 1st

I have been humming for the last three days and I can't put 1+1 together to know why. It probably has to do with the fact that I am reading the book 'Letting Go' written by psychologist David Hawkins recommended by a friend and I have had a shift in my thinking regarding how to release negative energy. Anyway, let me enjoy life right now.

7. AMAN76548

AMAN76548 Fapstronaut

8. koolpal

koolpal Fapstronaut

9. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

10. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I got out of bed by at 7, took a cold shower, read a page of A.A. related spirituality,did10 minutes of meditation followed by 100 pushups.Its 8 oclock now and im down the street at a coffee shop drinking green tea. If i did nothing else today ive still done more good for myself than in a whole day when im in pmo. Now im ready to meet and greet Life. This is a good way to start the day and life is good in recovery. One day at a time.

11. quantumxshaman

quantumxshaman Fapstronaut

12. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

13. koolpal

koolpal Fapstronaut

koolpal 7:5
    No Caffeine :emoji_no_entry_sign::emoji_tea:☕️

No caffeine. But getting lots of stuff done. Engaging daily tasks act more as a stimulant than caffeine. Ironically getting by with only 4 hrs. of sleep without caffeine, compared to 7-8 hrs. Reminds me of FPS video games that keep me up late at night. Hyper-focused.