1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

2. Kurushimi

Kurushimi Fapstronaut

I am so angry .... I could be at a very good point but I have just restarded.
    Anwyay....Mind control ....Starts to say no to bad thoughts don't let them control you ... and remember always to avoid temptation.
    Learn about yourself! We are not always strong during the day... especially when we are tired.
    Try to understand and deal with it.
    Create already the plan for escape from those moments.

Anyway this time ... I won't lose ... I want to end this challenge!

3. The 3rd

So yesterday I decided to run 10KMS. Well, let me just say I am paying the price for my over-enthusiasm. I am so tired today yet I can't sleep anymore. I have been hydrating since early morning. But in the back of my head, I know I pushed myself to the ultimate limit and run 10K for the first time in my life. It just reaffirms to me that I can accomplish goals when I am fully committed.

4. Use the anger positively as fuel for your next long streak!

5. Kurushimi

Kurushimi Fapstronaut

Thanks!

Gonarth, The_Fisher and Puretim like this.
  6. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I had my daughter yesterday a d we were with friends until late last night. In fact she's still sleeping and I don't ever remember her sleeping this late. Anyway I forgot to check in yesterday and today I'm doing it early since she's staying with me tonight also. One day at a time. P.S. Without faith and trust in a Higher Power and a way of life based on spiritual principles( living it as best I can) I would not have a chance at recovery of any sort. Thanks

Gonarth, The_Fisher, chiyu and 2 others like this.
  7. quantumxshaman

quantumxshaman Fapstronaut

8. AMAN76548

AMAN76548 Fapstronaut

9. Day 3. I am pleased to be among this fine fellowship of those who strive to better themselves. Briefly I had fallen back into a dark community, but I did a U-turn back towards the light. Thank you for being here friends, and for your support. When we fall down, let us get up, try again, and continue walking forwards.

10. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

11. The 4th

I survived the most dangerous day of the week when it comes to relapse-Sunday. The urges were extremely high. I think it has to do with the anxiety of facing a new week. I look forward to an excellent week ahead.

12. day 11 now, let's keep on this path

13. quantumxshaman

quantumxshaman Fapstronaut

14. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

15. Ok starting over. Getting serious about this now. Day 0.