1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi Ratson, well by keeping myself busy even during the lock down. Avoiding psubs as much as possible. Avoiding online activity really late at night too. Also faith is important and relying on the Lord to help me. Coming here and being accountable is important too. Also if I look at psubs I try my best not to stare at it.

2. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

3. Thanks for the response. I will take note of that. Also I need ask what is psubs?. But anyways I have decided to delete my social media, which is one thing I am finding hard to let go off especially Facebook. I read some of the folks in the success stories mentioning Quitting Social Media, which helped them in this journey. All the best guys!!!

4. 10 days complete and double-digit territory once again

Achieved my mini target of 10 days. I am so happy to be in double digits once again. Let me just say the decisions to stop using the internet from 7 PM onwards and sleeping early may be the crucial ingredients to ending my PMO habit without much struggle if I cultivate self-discipline. However, my next mini-target is 15 days now.

Cold showers: Day 7 of 10
    No Youtube: Day 6 of 10
    No Social Media (Including Tumblr, TikTok, FB and IG): Day 6 of 10
    No Using the Internet from 7 PM onwards: Day 5 of 10
    Cycling 50Kms in 5 days: Day 5 of 5 and Covered 59.4 Km (Challenge Successfully Completed)
    Reading a book (The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks) in 4 days: Day 7 of 4 and on Page 192 (Overdue)
    Scheduling my day: Day 5 of 10
    Learn the basics of auto engineering (Learning something new): Day 5 of 10
    Learning JavaScript for 1 hour: Day 6 of 10
    Sleeping by 10:30 PM: Day 5 of 10
    Waking up at 6 AM or Earlier: Day 5 of 10

5. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

6. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

Day 11
    I realised that it was really helpful to me that I writed down everything that I did that day, so it kept me motivated to do interesting stuff, so in the end of the day I can write it dow. It's kind of a mindhack.
    So I'm studying today, a bunch of stuff that will be useful one day, even if yet I don't see clearly the purpose of it. Have a nice day y'all.

Last edited: May 20, 2020
  7. 11 Days Complete!

Cold showers: Day 8 of 10
    No Youtube: Day 7 of 10
    No Social Media (Including Tumblr, TikTok, FB and IG): Day 7 of 10
    No Using the Internet from 7 PM onwards: Day 6 of 10
    Cycling 50Kms in 5 days: Day 5 of 5 and Covered 59.4 Km (Challenge Successfully Completed)
    Reading a book (The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks) in 4 days: Completed reading in 8 days (Overdue)
    Scheduling my day: Day 6 of 10
    Learn the basics of auto engineering (Learning something new): Day 6 of 10
    Learning JavaScript for 1 hour: Day 7 of 10
    Sleeping by 10:30 PM: Day 6 of 10
    Waking up at 6 AM or Earlier: Day 6 of 10

8. that's really good mate, I hope you will achieve your goals!

9. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 45 and feeling great!
    Still doing daily pushups and currently on another fast to reach 48 hours tonight.

Here are the benefits of fasting that you might not know.Just check that you meet the criteria to be able to do it.
    The YouTube video is somehow not showing on here so ..
    Check it here by Dr Mindy Peltz
    What happens to your body when you fast -hour by hour breakdown.

Last edited: May 20, 2020
  10. Sorry about that. I know the first few weeks into the challenge is difficult as I used to constantly relapsed every few days, and every few weeks, yet I persisted and never gave up and eventually does get easier.
    Congrats!

Checking in