1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

365 days / my journey

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by justname, Jan 2, 2021.

1. GoingHAM

GoingHAM Fapstronaut

I'm regularly taking cold showers as well. Find it incredibly effective. Stray stronk mate.

justname likes this.
  2. justname

justname Fapstronaut

Day 50. Fnally got something important to say, started socializing been talking with 2 very attractive girls got 2 numbers, been surrounding myself with people many times attraction is so crazy girls enjoying touching me while we even talking, omgggggg what is this i know that semen retention increases attraction, but this much? I didn`t expect it increases this much, don`t get me wrong i was attractive before i was doing semen retention and i could get woman there and there, but now? ^^

Naseh600 and cali4sto like this.
  3. Calypsong

Calypsong Fapstronaut

You might wanna use the counter provided by Nofap website. But the choice is yours.

justname likes this.
  4. justname

justname Fapstronaut

I didn`t want to use counter in past but now i will use it becouse i feel like it will save my willpower to put counter out of my head and completely forget about counting the days and thinking on which day i am, i need more willpower so i will put counter out of my head. So many important things happened till now but i didn`t say them here but at the rest of forum lol

Day 3. There is now 1 more thing in my life - exercising ! ! !

I'm The Chosen One likes this.