1. Welcome to NoFap! Due to spam bots, we have temporarily disabled new accounts. Please check back in a few days. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

38 M, USA, EST, looking for AP committed to 30 days or more

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by notime2waste, May 6, 2018.

1. notime2waste

notime2waste Fapstronaut

I think the only way I'll make it to 30 days is if I have another guy there who can keep me accountable and vice versa at any time of the day...anyone else feel this way? I need your help. I have google hangouts chat so we can do that or even call each other up when the urges hit and encourage each other which is probably better. I'm already accountable with a friend I've known on this site for a while but there's a 15 hr. time difference so we miss each other a lot. I'm doing the May challenge but I just relapsed last night :emoji_disappointed:...I'm still going at it though. Please reply or PM me if you want to do it and get over this hurdle.

2. Hello notime2waste i have just joined and am starting a 60 day challenge i am also looking for an accoutability partnner Im located in the PST zone.

notime2waste likes this.
  3. Atrium_Guy

Atrium_Guy Fapstronaut

I'll PM you too....

notime2waste likes this.
  4. phoenixrising22

phoenixrising22 Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

I just got started today, but looking to have an accountability partner or two to help us all become free of PMO. In the Mountain time zone.

notime2waste likes this.
  5. Draker71

Draker71 Fapstronaut

Looking for an AP as well PST time zone.....Day 20 was hell! Trying to break a very long addiction!!

notime2waste likes this.
  6. nchcleo

nchcleo New Fapstronaut

I am already done 140 days till now. see if I can help you guys

notime2waste likes this.
  7. notime2waste

notime2waste Fapstronaut

Thanks for the reply fellas. I linked up with an AP a couple weeks ago after I posted this so I'll see if I can close this post. I wish yall the best!