38 Male - separated from wife and need AP

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Shattered_Marriage2015, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Shattered_Marriage2015

Shattered_Marriage2015 Fapstronaut

Good day!
    I'm looking for an accountability partner who would like to text every other day to assist one another in Rebooting! As I typically have my phone handy, texting is the sure-fire way to reach me most of the time. I'm not against private messaging here on NoFap, or even doing skype/google hangouts if the need arises.

Ideally, I would like an AP who is also married (or separated from their spouse) and who can relate to my current position and struggles.

2. Tassleh0ff

Tassleh0ff Fapstronaut

Hello there.

I'd be happy to be your accountability partner. I am married with a son, and I think I may be able to relate to your struggles well enough. I also am happy to text regularly, and looking for an accountability partner.
    Let me know if you're interested!

3. Shattered_Marriage2015

Shattered_Marriage2015 Fapstronaut

Glad to hear; I, too, will be your accountability partner! As soon as I figure out how to private message here on NoFap, I'll send you more info about myself

4. Tassleh0ff

Tassleh0ff Fapstronaut

I think if you click on someone's name, and press start conversation it will work!

5. jibjala

jibjala Guest

Count me in if you're still looking for someone. I'm married, no kids, no marital problems so far but down a path with addiction that will lead there if I let it. All the best to you regardless.

6. phxrising

phxrising New Fapstronaut

I am also separated from my wife, and, am interested if you still are looking for an AP.