1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

4 Days Strong

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Abdulrahman99, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Abdulrahman99

Abdulrahman99 Fapstronaut

I've been going 4 days without masturbating and I feel like I can beat my 30 day goal. I can say that I had no urge whatsoever. When I relapsed 4 days ago from my previous record which was 6 days; I felt horrible and worthless because I gave in to something that could of been controlled. Now after the relapse I feel like I have the right mindset to recognize my urges and to turn it into something more productive.. i'll keep you guys updated, peace.

2. sabrewulf

sabrewulf Fapstronaut

You're in control. As you said, take all those urges and do something productive with them.

You got this!

3. carson

carson Fapstronaut

stay strong man , i relapsed 3 days ago and i know how bad i felt , but unlike you , urges are intense for me . just gotta stick to it , best of luck.

4. master90days

master90days Fapstronaut

Hello Daniel, keep going it only gets better. Please the read success stories to keep motivated, I know it sucks but get the right tools and mindset and it becomes easier.
    I did not think I could make to 31 days not PMOing, but I did.

I wish you all the best of luck.

5. greekman

greekman Fapstronaut

daniel first days may seem a lil hard but its downhill after that :)

6. arpyegap

arpyegap Fapstronaut

Daniel - I'm at 4 days as well! Keep up the good work and believe in yourself, but don't underestimate PMO. It is a tough, but worthy road you are choosing. Keep strong!

7. dm4chrome

dm4chrome Fapstronaut

Yup, I am at 4 days too as of today. We just got to keep it going for ever.

8. M123

M123 Fapstronaut

You can win bro you can win

9. LevelChange

LevelChange Fapstronaut

10. Roy838

Roy838 Fapstronaut

You can do it, don't give up!!!