1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

4 months 17days

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, May 5, 2021.

1. So it's been my 2nd round of retaining? Always after a breakup 1st was around 3 months and this time 4 months 17 days and both times are without intercourse too can I say I feel better I havnt noticed any changes in particular, I feel I've lost the need to excert myself it's gone into a habit of not doing it if you get me, I'm in a new relationship it's a long distance one and soon to be meeting in the next month or 2 and damn do I want to just let one go hah but head strong waiting for that moment in intercourse, I'm bloody hoping it will be one heck of a chemical release mind and body, I have connected so well with my partner in ways I have never before being long distance too you get that time to actually talk about everything and not get caught up in the delight of love being right in front of you, so to say, it's an amazing multi level love with amazing communication feelings and love.

2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

C'mon man... don't do long distance relationship. You are basically his friend, her emotional tampon for free.
    Go an look for a woman that live close to you were you can have a real and healthy relationship.

DarkHunter likes this.