1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by movin'onup, May 20, 2021.

1. movin'onup

movin'onup Fapstronaut

body feels different.
    parts of the body much stronger.

JZ022419 likes this.
  2. Nice! Congrats on making it to 45 days! That's similar to my first goal of 41 days. That's how far I got a few years back but with this new reboot, I'm hoping to blow that goal out of the water. Keep it going, you're stronger than this! :emoji_ok_hand:

3. movin'onup

movin'onup Fapstronaut

Hi Jz022419! Thank you for the encouragement! I have a sort of GF right now. But the "ere...." - these feels much stronger and more easier to come by - not sure if you had that experience.

4. Hi movin'onup! If i understand you correctly, ere is the feeling that you want to look at P then MO, right? I think everyone gets those feelings no matter what they go through. Sometimes even having a girlfriend can’t stop those feelings from coming. In my experience, yes, having a girlfriend would help because your desire to make you feel the same way that PMO would is given and shared between you and your GF.

Hoping you stay strong!

5. FrenchOliver

FrenchOliver Fapstronaut