46 years old man looking for a AP

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Deleted Account, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Hej Mates, I am a 46 years old Man looking for an AP, a Buddy, pal , mate .to Check everyday and take care of each other. I use telegram and discord. Someone around my age but not younger than 30 , I mean this serious : hard work, honesty and open to each other . I am in Europe and really despair looking for a real Bro to bond. By the way I am divorced and alone ! Thanks

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. 48 here and interested in mutual accountability. I use telegram.

3. Luigi29

Luigi29 Fapstronaut

32 here I have a discord. Can I be your AP?

4. I am 34, from England and married if you need AP.

5. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

48-year-old male. I want to offer and receive support on my journey. Have a great day All!

6. That would be awesome!!!!

7. That would be awesome. Do you use telegram or Whatsapp

8. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Hi @Bookworm1974. I don't use telegram or whatsapp but I'm on nofap.com every morning and evening and I am willing to listen and give support to the best of my ability. Have a great Thanksgiving Day and peace be with you today.

9. Private message me and tell me your story. Let's do it. Happy Thanksgiving.

10. alpha.buddy

alpha.buddy Fapstronaut

48 y/o male here....made it 91 days nofap, deleted my nofap account, and relapsed days later. Its been a few months so I came back to nofap, looking for an accountability partner, or a few. Hit me up...

WilBil99 likes this.
  11. I am interested in being your accountability partner and pal. I am 48 and in US. HMU.

12. I am interested in being your accountability partner. I am 48 also.