1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

48 Hours with no sleep challenge

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by LonelyDude21, Nov 15, 2018.

1. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

I guess this is it. I know y'all have warned me about the negative effects and how it can badly impact my mental health. But i have to kill the curiosity already. It's been too long since i wanted to do this. I'll be updating this thread when i reach 16 hrs, every 2-4 hrs from then on i will keep updating. It starts at 8 am, since i woke up at that timing today. Wish me luck. Psps, i won't force myself. If i feel like i can't handle it because of pain (such as headache) i will stop. If my eye starts to get red or whatsoever, i will also stop.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  2. smoke some meth, u could double that easy

3. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

Unfortunately, i live in a very secured country, Singapore. Drugs is one of the hardest to get here.

4. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

I have reached 16 hrs. The maximum recommended time for a human to stop working or doing anything else and go to sleep. Another 8 more hours before i reach 24 hrs. I have a huge feeling that i might fail this.

5. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

I've gone 96 hours before because of severe insomnia, and that was hell. You start getting body aches later on, probably starting around 48 hours, that make it harder to fall asleep at some point! Your body hurts like it wants to literally fall apart. Caffeine helps you stay awake, but it doesn't help performance after a certain point. You become impaired like you were drunk, so don't drive after the first 24 hours!

6. tiredofbeingtired

tiredofbeingtired Fapstronaut

It can't be overstated how vital sleep is. You can't get back what you've lost. Plus this will surely make you more likely to relapse.

Knighthawk likes this.
  7. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

I failed at 12.30 lol. So that's like 16hrs 30 mins. I mean. I'm not really good at this challenge honestly. But the problem yesterday was that i was laying in my bed and closing my eyes little by little. I'm pretty sure one of my eyes were open. But i still slept. So next time, i should'nt be in my comfort zone. But i couldn't help it yesterday since my phone was charging and i had nothing to do. But weird thing, i've been having lucid dreams for the past 2 days. Yesterday i had a super-duper realistic dream of me fapping, like i could literally make myself edge and cum with my head. I didn't though, because i realize i was on my 5th day of nofap in that dream. But when i woke up, i felt horny and still relapsed lol. And today i had a really surrealistic dream, i don't know how to explain but the dream lasted long. Anyway, i'm going to try the 48 hrs no sleep challengr again today, i woke up at 9am today(in my country). So to reach 24 hrs i need to reach 9am. This time, i'll prepare my phone with a portable charger.

8. This is a horrible idea. It’s not even a challenge, it’s just plain unhealthy and self destructive.

9. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

Maybe not challenge. More like an experiment. If you ask me why, i don't know honestly. I've search most of the negative effects that can be even permanent yet i'm still ignorant. I still do it out of curiosity so i can experience hallucinations. But don't you worry much. It's only 2 days. And like i said. I've attempted several times but still failed to even reach 24 hours once. But i'm just gonna try again tonight. Probably going to fail again lol.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  10. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

No benefits. I just feel like doing it for fun so that i can hallucinate or feel how it's like to have an impaired memory or thought. But but, like i said, any slight pain or uncomfortable feeling and i'll go to sleep immediately. I'm not going to force myself for anything except for the feeling of being sleepy and tired.

11. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

9 hours left before 24 hours. Feel normal. Though i was about to sleep but something happened and it annoys me. If you wanna check it out it's in the off-topic discussion with the title called "Do you like it if someone uses your property without your fucking permission?".

12. Good Stuff LOL, I almost feel out of my chair laughfing reading that

13. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

18 hours in. 6 hrs left to go before 24 hours.

14. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

Damn it. I accidentaly slept at the 20 hour. I didn't do anything at that moment coz i was bored of my phone. So i accidentally doze off in bed. Urghhh, any suggestions on what i should do with my phone that can keep me busy but entertainment me at the same time?

15. Guess you gotta start over, huh.

Coffee Candy and Jason_Tesla_19 like this.
  16. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

Well of course. What else can i do?

17. This is so dumb. Doing it once is one thing, but continuing to start over every time you fail and getting less and less sleep is so incredibly dangerous and stupid. Also, I highly doubt you're going to start having hallicinations from not sleeping for s couple days. So if that's the main reason you're doing this, you might as well stop. Also, why do you want to experience hallucinations so badly? What's the point? Why does that sound desirable?

18. Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2018
  19. Not sleeping for 48 hours is not going to give you hallucinations or stop you from thinking about certain things. He should go get some therapy or something.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  20. 48 hours is nothing bro lol, i did take mdma once laced with meth and my ass was up for days haha

Deleted Account likes this.