5 AM CLUB

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Ashen One, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

Failed again. Let's get back on track.

2. Virtus

Virtus Fapstronaut

I am going to join. I've been wanting to do this for a while now. I've just lacked the self-discipline.

3. CoolRandomDesiDude

CoolRandomDesiDude Fapstronaut

I put myself on a military routine where I wake up at 0400 hours.

4. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

I have fallen off track, but I have been a member of my own 5am club for most of this year. Today I lay in til 8am, and I don't feel good about it at all.
    My family lie in late (ish), but that is all the more reason to rise and shine, and get on with my routine before everyone else stirs.

My usual morning routine:
    5am morning bible study (I am following a 'read the bible in a year' plan)
    Yoga routine (20-40mins)
    Make coffee and watch half hour of a film
    Make breakfast
    Start studying before 7am

I save my am shower for when my wife wakes up (otherwise it would wake her up, it's next door to the bedroom).

5. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

Would 5:30 - 5:40 am count? Cause I usually wake up around that time of my day.

Ashen One likes this.
  6. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

Wow, that's a very good morning routine, mate. It's very good to see that you are getting back on track.

Virtus and BurgerChamp like this.
  7. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

This is the 5 am club. If you want to wake up after 5 am, you wouldn't be a part of it. But you can post here any time.

8. Fighter_4_life

Fighter_4_life Fapstronaut

Failed 6am...
    Extremely productive at studies...
    One thing I definitely noticed that waking up in morning is definitely so productive...
    Kill your lazy habits...

Virtus, BurgerChamp and Ashen One like this.
  9. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

Day 1: Done
    Woke up 5 am and very tired but that's a part of the process. I slept 11 PM last night, but like I said: NO MORE EXCUSES. Today I'll try to have a proper sleep.

I'll start a morning routine of coffee and reading.

10. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

Thanks, man. I'll think about joining this challenge soon when I'm decided to wake up at 5 am and not past it.

Ashen One and Virtus like this.
  11. DayOne44

DayOne44 Fapstronaut

That's understandable.

People need to be aware of how these technologies are messing with our brains.

Dare I say that would even be the case when we spend too much time on NoFap.

I've been waking up at 5:00AM regularly for a long time now.

The benefits you promise from this are true and great.

Also, your advice on how to do this will indeed work.

I attest to that.

Ashen One likes this.
  12. Virtus

Virtus Fapstronaut

The good news is that I woke up at 5 AM. The bad news is that I immediately went back to sleep. This is going to be difficult.

Fighter_4_life and Ashen One like this.
  13. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

That's one of the main villains of the 5 am club... It is bad for your health, it is a bad habit and it is a pain in the ass.

Virtus likes this.
  14. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

Woah man, that's pretty good to hear! I think that the time we spent at social media including this forum is understandable and good while it is worthy for our lives. When the disadvantages overpass the advantages, it is intelligent to reduce the time screen.

In the beginning of my reboot I used to spent 4 - 5 hours in this forum because it was helping me A LOT. But I'm currently reducing my online time here, since it is no longer that necessary. I like to come here for accountability and these self improvement threads. Nowadays, I spend 30 minutes on the forum per day...

DayOne44 likes this.
  15. Fighter_4_life

Fighter_4_life Fapstronaut

It is definitely
    I failed today.. I woke up at 8.00 am
    trash

Virtus and Ashen One like this.
  16. Yeah! The motivation is to the utmost during morning.

Fighter_4_life and Ashen One like this.
  17. You know its really good to get works done before noon! I'm in!

18. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

Argh, 6 am today. Let's get back on track.

19. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

6am for me as well! I should be able to sleep a little better tonight tho as the weather is milder. Get closer to that 5am goal...

20. Virtus

Virtus Fapstronaut

I failed to get up at 5 AM once again. I think it's because I don't have a clear idea or plan on how I want to spend all of that extra time I will have. So, I am going to make a plan of things that I would like to accomplish, and I am going to turn my phone alarm all the way up, and place it across the room. This way I will have to get up to turn off the alarm.

Fighter_4_life likes this.