1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

5 MONTHS NO PMO BENEFITS!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Tommygamble, Mar 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. paxromana

paxromana New Fapstronaut

I'm about to sound like a b*tch, but after this, I cried. I've been so afraid of never being able to get an erection well enough for sex, I'm only on Day 4 but this gave me some hope to keep going. Thanks for posting this, man.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2020
  2. BigDaawg

BigDaawg Fapstronaut

me too, but this thread is awesome. It really gives me confidence that things will improve if I stick with my no PMO plan and encourages me to carry on the good fight. Thanks Tommygamble

r8js likes this.
  3. Tommygamble

Tommygamble Fapstronaut

Hey bro sorry for the delay... I’ve been using reddit a lot, but that’s fine man becoming emotional is apart of nofap you’re being stripped of all the poisons that make you human embrace that emotion and keep that as a drive to keep going... become a man of action and everything will come to you

4. Tommygamble

Tommygamble Fapstronaut

You’re welcome man... I’m about to drop a 200 day update rn big milestone! All your worries insecurities and doubts lift bro... just as long as you remember why you started and you work on yourself self develop... remember we spent years on the sideline but now it’s our time at the game... be a man of action make it happen

BigDaawg likes this.
  5. runksoneck

runksoneck Fapstronaut

how u deal with objectification when seeing a hot girl?

did u use blockers? if so, which ones? what's your opinion about them?

what was you main reason to quit?

what habits u consider that are essencial to reboot? in your experience

congratz!

6. Tommygamble

Tommygamble Fapstronaut

1. I realised objectifying a woman brings upon this negative energy over me kind of like a stress maybe because the words and thoughts we have are so vile so I stopped altogether treat them as I would my family as humans

2. No blockers bro! I just woke up one day and said enough and never looked back it wasn’t a possibility however I did get rid of Instagram

3. My initial reason was ED with a girl but after starting I realised I was doing this for the health of my brain

4. Gym, tasks, diet, cold showers , breathing exercises and alone time... figure yourself out write shit down and understand yourself pay attention to yourself

runksoneck likes this.
  7. Kamron

Kamron Fapstronaut

Did you have ed? Can you tell us more about your ed in the past and what changed after nofap. Thanks

8. Tommygamble

Tommygamble Fapstronaut

Yeah bro I did that’s why I initially started, you can read my 200 day post bro and I’d you have more questions message me

9. dzigi

dzigi Fapstronaut

Youbsaid you had successful sex with your gf around day 70-80. Sorry for my language but your dic* started to work all of a sudden? I mean your D got fully hard, were you expecting that? Do you think that after proper reboot when we find in a situation kissing a girl that would be soo pleasent for our brain and we are going to get instant boner? Did you have problem with Morning wood while you were suffering from PIED?

10. Tommygamble

Tommygamble Fapstronaut

1. Well with me it was like my penis was hard when being intimate but when it came to having sex it didn’t go up... but past relos I never had a 100% erection just like 70%

2. Yes bro even when just hugging s girl it’ll go up

3. I didn’t... however when I started my reboot I didn’t have morning wood for about 50 days and then it started to come back like 30% 60% 70% and then one morning 100%

dzigi likes this.
  11. dzigi

dzigi Fapstronaut

I would like to hear your opinion. Imagine you were single while you were on reboot. Do you think your D would work the same way? My opinion is that after good reboot our D would work perfectly fine without rewiring like some guys would claim. What do you think?

12. Tommygamble

Tommygamble Fapstronaut

Yes ofcourse man! You don’t need a woman to feel an erection bro! You can rewrite at anytime in life because you’re no longer over sexualised, de sensitisation is also another factor you are only using your penis for what it’s meant for

dzigi likes this.
  13. akshay thakur

akshay thakur Fapstronaut

After reading so many benefits which u have experienced I feel I have been wasting my time and life since 11 years but now after reading you I feel there is so much to gain once we give up on this PMO addiction. Thanks for writing I feel really motivated now and I will be very strong this time. All the best on your journey brother. Never give in and may god always be with you.

Tommygamble likes this.
  14. Tommygamble

Tommygamble Fapstronaut

Thank you my brother god be with you also! I just posted a 200 day updated go over and read!

Stp890 likes this.
  15. Stp890

Stp890 Fapstronaut

Congratulation man,how frequently had you been PMOing in the past?have you visited any psychiatrist,sexologist,or urologist or is only nofap that worked for you?

16. Tommygamble

Tommygamble Fapstronaut

I started at 14... I’m now 26... regularly everyday probably 1-3 times... I needed it to sleep mainly, and no no external help I worked on myself but by all means if you need it do it!

Stp890 likes this.
  17. 3ayshleh

3ayshleh Fapstronaut

goood my friend keep on

18. 3ayshleh

3ayshleh Fapstronaut

I am in the fourth month and I do not feel these things. I still feel frustrated many times and feel that evil is embarrassing my heart and not just from my mind ..
    What do you recommend ?

19. Tommygamble

Tommygamble Fapstronaut

I recommend you work on self development rather then just dwelling on the past... you’ve taken the first step now start running to glory my brother feeling shame is good now you know what you did was wrong

3ayshleh likes this.
  20. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing your success story. It's inspiring to always read how it is changing people's life. It makes me want to push harder. Good luck for reaching higher, and hope to read more.

Tommygamble likes this.