1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

5 years whitout sex/girlfriend. First NO PMO attempt--->SEX

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Massimo, May 11, 2018.

1. Massimo

Massimo Fapstronaut

Hi all, in 2012 i broke whit my first and only girlfriend ever. During last years i never had sex, just some petting once.20 days ago I decided to NO PMO and just few hours ago i had sex whit a girl i met a week ago in my gym. I don't know if this would have happened in each case.. But it's happened after my first NO PMO attempt.. Maybe abstinence gave me the strenght to talk with her and now this is the result. I wanted to share my experience with you!

2. LookUp

LookUp Fapstronaut

This is all good. Be careful though. I found having a really hot round with the wife triggered me to want more. Very glad I came to the boards instead of acting out!

Mkngitwrk likes this.
  3. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

a me è successo qualcosa di simile!

ALEX_88 likes this.
  4. LookUp

LookUp Fapstronaut

I take that means a similar thing happened to you or something like that?

5. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

bravo ragazzo!

phwrancesco likes this.
  6. romlel

romlel Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

7. LookUp

LookUp Fapstronaut

I never expected that to be so strong. We got together a couple of days ago and had a great evening, but this time I made sure I was very present and focused while I was with her and did not have any desires to act out after. I'm a work in progress for sure. I'll take progress any day!

Mirach likes this.
  8. Edwinf

Edwinf New Fapstronaut

Great start! Hope this helps me too!

9. LookUp

LookUp Fapstronaut