1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

50 days!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Admonius, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Admonius

Admonius Fapstronaut

I normally wouldn’t post here as I’ve often said to myself that I wouldn’t unless I hit 90 days. I’m learning to celebrate small victories. For me, 50 days is a huge victory that I haven’t obtained in over 3 years.
    It’s been a hell of a ride and I must admit, it’s taken a lot of work. There are positive changes, there have been tricky moments, times when I have been tempted. I’m in a better space mentally and I want to keep going! I’ve been teaching myself to push through discomfort and, for me, the sauna and steam room has been a huge aid. It’s taught me to be away from my phone with my thoughts. It’s taught me to tolerate discomfort and push through.
    I have essentially quit Twitter and all other platforms that lead to relapse and replacing this with better options. I’m still a work in progress and I am making great strides. I’m not aiming for quick fixes but rather long term changes that promote and improve my well-being.
    I used to think that the mantra of one day at a time was silly and irrelevant. Now I am believing that it is of greater importance. I’m seeing it as moving a rock at a time to build something and setting a solid foundation to not fall down.
    90 days is in my grasp and at 90 days I’ll post again.
    I know that this will sound strange, but don’t wish me good luck. I don’t believe in luck with recovery. I believe that what I do makes difference and the work I do, it’s what I put in and has nothing to do with luck.

2. crunchyblack

crunchyblack Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your 50 days. You’re right to celebrate the small victories, but 50 days is no small feat. Keep working at it; I look forward to your 90 day post.

3. SilentWolfSong

SilentWolfSong Fapstronaut

No fapping for 1/7 of a year! That's no small feat! Congratulations!

Admonius, Hatman and LevellingUp like this.
  4. Pauley

Pauley Fapstronaut

Congrats on 50! You are awesome!

Admonius and LevellingUp like this.
  5. LevellingUp

LevellingUp Fapstronaut

Great Job! :emoji_raised_hands:

Perfectly true about freedom being a daily choice,
    One that is infinitely more rewarding and satisfying than any short-term gain :emoji_pray:

Keep up the good work! :emoji_thumbsup:
    Thank you for sharing positive energy with all of us! <3

Admonius likes this.
  6. B L A N K F A C A E

B L A N K F A C A E Fapstronaut

Congrats on 50 days,6 days until you reset your delta fosb receptors that is key to recovery keep it up

7. WoundedSoldier

WoundedSoldier Fapstronaut

Congrats on 50 days. That's a huge sign you've successfully rebooted.

I'm excited to reach that goal myself this time round.

8. Dench

Dench Fapstronaut

Congratulations sir! Keep up the good work. No matter what happens, the pain you endure, all of it is better than running from our feelings to our prior habits of self-soothing.

9. OLLIE_100

OLLIE_100 Fapstronaut

Well done man I know sometimes Nofap is a struggle but it will all pay of and after this Nofap journey you can look back and be proud of yourself.

10. Congrats, friend. Keep going!