50 likes per 12 hours limit (in thread section)

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Coffee Candy, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Coffee Candy

Coffee Candy Moderator Assistant Staff Member Moderator Assistant

Alexander, I have no idea but I'm pretty sure (your mod team or) you've gotten this question many times.. for that my apologies..thanks for your patience in advance if any mod or if you yourself reply to this..

Can you or anyone do anything to raise that number of likes we can give? I feel like those are soooOooOOOOooOOoo important for support..maybe even more than profile section likes (which are over 1,000 likes for unlimited time..I don't think anyone has ever reached the amount you can give per # hours lol)

Reason for edit: took the @ from before Alexanders name so it wont notifyhim of the responses here..and bother him.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  2. I run out of those 50 likes very often due to which I am unable to like many good posts on forums.
    I think the limit should be like 200 or so.

3. Loving Loveless

Loving Loveless Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Is this the petition thread? Boy I should found this sooner. I agree. Per day. I read a few journals and liking the content would mark how far I've reach. Agreed on raising the limit to 100 or something.

4. Coffee Candy

5. Alexander

Alexander Website Admin
    Staff Member

OK I just got rid of the like limit entirely. As you said, people smash likes by the 1000s on profile posts anyway, so at this point there's really no reason to keep the limits in place.

6. Coffee Candy

:emoji_astonished:Wow Thanks, Alexander, we appreciate it!
    Hopefully you're not upset.. :emoji_pensive:

7. Alexander

Alexander Website Admin
    Staff Member

If something like that upset me, the site wouldn't survive. We have far bigger problems lol. Hoping that 2020 is a great year for the site and all of our lives :)

8. Nice :)

9. control your life

control your life Moderator Assistant Staff Member Moderator Assistant

10. MuscularSherlockHolmes

MuscularSherlockHolmes Fapstronaut

11. prettyboichad

prettyboichad Fapstronaut

My Journal