1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

6 months and I relapsed...............

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ryukPLYZ, Feb 28, 2021.

1. ryukPLYZ

ryukPLYZ Fapstronaut

I relapsed , a few hours ago . I reached a staggering 6 months .
    I don't know why . I think it was because I forgot how much of regret one feels after a relapse because that long of streak people forget shit .
    But now I am much aware , I already feel the loneliness and unwilingness of communicating .
    I feel demotivated , I am gonna start new . I am now confident I wont ever relapse this time. I'm gonna take what I learnt from my last streak and apply it again .
    And I am gonna view this first post everyday , just so I dont forget how it feels after a relapse .
    I am sorry guys , I failed all u

Aswin palathingal likes this.
  2. Good luck.
    You failed no one.
    We start a new and we move.

Boiman16 and ryukPLYZ like this.
  3. Evilgenius_10

Evilgenius_10 Fapstronaut

You are not a failure if you get back on your feet and fight.
    Best of luck

ryukPLYZ and Aswin palathingal like this.
  4. ryukPLYZ

ryukPLYZ Fapstronaut

DAY 1
    New day new streak , I woke up at 8 AM today and I was crying till 9 AM .
    I am fully aware and awake now . I will be attending offline school after a veeeeeeeeery long time , a whole year .
    I still feel a bit guilty about yesterday but im moving on .
    I'm gonna go on a run the cycle then i'll maybe go to the gym , also I have started intermittent fasting , heard it was good for weight loss (obiously) , increase in growth hormone and energy im gonna need more energy after a day of relapse .
    Also thanks to all the words of encouragement .
    Hope You All Have A Good Day !!