1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DAY 46/60..at this time I can do it.no more guilt...:emoji_punch::emoji_punch::emoji_punch:

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Dear Brothers,
    Im back to day 0...but I am not discouraged. I am actually encouraged because I am coming to realize that my falls are a lot less tragic now that I am on the path to wellness.

hydroxide and 2525 like this.
  3. HumbleMS

HumbleMS Fapstronaut

Day 2. Very productive day. Take charge of life

4. Nirvana666

Nirvana666 Fapstronaut

5. Day 43/60

A little late - I went to a friend's wedding. It was my 'cheat day' by my workout schedule, and boy did I make it count! Three white, two glasses of champagne, an Old Fashioned and A CIGAR. On the way home we had some very good pasta at the Italian Club.

For an Introvert on the Spectrum I was switched-on, conversational and charming.

The important part though...

Day 43/60.

Keep at it, we can get where we want to be.

6. muswizzy

muswizzy Fapstronaut

7/60
    Sorry i didn't update the previous 3days. Today in the morning I was working on my School work. In the afternoons went shopping, at night watched soccer . Going to bed now

HumbleMS, Deleted Account and 2525 like this.
  7. Thank you so much bro! Im keeping the goal with commitment and perseverence.

2525 likes this.
  8. Dear Brothers,
    Day 1/60...today was a great day. I stayed away from the madness and fixed my closet...a chore I have been putting off since I bought my place 3 years ago lol, onto day 2!!

9. lycheestrawberry

lycheestrawberry Fapstronaut

Relapsed after 33/60, starting again today at day 0/60.

10. HumbleMS

HumbleMS Fapstronaut

Day 3. Good day. If only i do something productive i realize that im happy. Its good enough for me. Mehr kari baba

11. Y
    You can do it bro...never give up...

Robbo-seeking-life likes this.
  12. muswizzy

muswizzy Fapstronaut

8/60
    Today I was at church till 3 in the afternoons . I watched soccer with friends till late at night. And at night watched some funny YouTube reactions. Going to bed now.

13. Day 2/60...I was having all this energy within, went to the gym and exhausted it. Still master of my domain...king of my castle...day 3 here i come...