[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. miguel1993

miguel1993 Fapstronaut

2. ResistAndRecover

ResistAndRecover Fapstronaut

3. Addict22

Addict22 Fapstronaut

4. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut

5. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Day 45!!!

I have had two wet dreams this week and yesterday, I have spent 90 mins trying to read forums about asian massage parlours and finding people on cuddle comfort (the pathetic stuff I do) I am thankful I didnt move onto my usual Modus Operandi of PMO'ing.

One thing I've noticed is the fast growth of my facial hair. Except that, life is a fucking struggle. Same old lack of self-confidence and anxiety! Whoever said life will get better after so and so days of nofap isn't being entirely true. Nofap is a long journey....making small progress everyday!!! Carry on folks!!!

miguel1993, Someone B and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  6. Maxxx

Maxxx Fapstronaut

7. xtremity

xtremity Fapstronaut

8. Ardyansyah

Ardyansyah Fapstronaut

9. Cesarpo

Cesarpo Fapstronaut

10. Fefefe

Fefefe Fapstronaut

Ai.....Relapsed again...
    Day 0

The Lone Ranger and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  11. Someone B

Someone B Fapstronaut

Don't stay on the floor guys, if you relapse that doesn't matter, what count is what you have learn about yourself; because everytime you fail : you became stronger if you really want to fight this drug (I don't say to you that fail is good huh, I mean if you fail don't be sad or in a bad mood but try to see more like that : damn P (sorry a digression inside a digression => digressception ahah; I just talk about P because I don't do PMO, P is my great problem, hope this help people who do PMO too) you finded an another gap inside my wall and you gone through it, so next time you'll need to wreck the wall to pass. If P pass again, your next wall will be a little bit more impassable, even if it's more easy to say than to do it)

Yesterday I have go through a P site, it was not a fail because I watched nothing : I just wanted to see at which level I am when I'm not the good me. In a way I was a sober person who can see himself when he is drunk so I see by myself that I need to stop. I was disgusting by the repetition of women turn into object, what you don't matter when you just want to let it all out... At this moment it was efficient but on the long term I hope this will too.

12. miguel1993

miguel1993 Fapstronaut

13. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

14. ResistAndRecover

ResistAndRecover Fapstronaut

15. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

Day 41! Over two thirds of the way in!

16. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut

17. The Lone Ranger