1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Greetings,
    Today is Day 4

I have decided to start each challenge from Day 1.
    I will not begin any new challenges until i finish the previous one i started.

Thank you

Starru and The Lone Ranger like this.
  2. Hellboy1205

Hellboy1205 Fapstronaut

3. I don’t want to be annoying but I think every day is day 0 for you ..
    Take it more seriously bro
    it really worths trying to stop relapsing you can do it by patience and hard work

4. Embark39

Embark39 Fapstronaut

4/60.

Feeling noticeably better since I last relapsed, but nothing unusual as of yet. Most of my previous streaks have been around 15-20 days, so this is still pretty early for me. This is usually when my dermatitis starts to calm down (when I relapse I tend to get major flare-ups) and I feel more comfortable in my own skin again. If I get past three weeks it'll probably be the longest I've been PMO-free since I've had my addiction.

The Lone Ranger and Starru like this.
  5. Embark39

Embark39 Fapstronaut

I know you can do it, you just have to give it some more effort. I'm rooting for you :) One step at a time.

6. Relapsed... i was just 3 hrs short of making day 1...... anyways now its 50 relapses in 19 days..congrats to myself...big achievement

7. Hellboy1205

Hellboy1205 Fapstronaut

Achievement is accomplishment of what you believe in... congratulations for your achievement.. strive for more better

Starru and Embark39 like this.
  8. Hellboy1205

Hellboy1205 Fapstronaut

9. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

10. Embark39

Embark39 Fapstronaut

5/60

It's the start of the weekend, got a lot of free time off work. The next few days will be a test for me. I'll really have to make sure I keep busy and not let my mind wander nor start looking at P.

11. Sarapeo

Sarapeo Fapstronaut