1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Napav

Napav Fapstronaut

Day 2 was good.
    Strong urges are hitting him.
    Staying clean has to be my new lifestyle.. it's not just for 60 days..
    All the best brothers :)

2. MrHouse

MrHouse Fapstronaut

3. Thank you @Napav I really appreciate that. I am glad but as you say, this should be our new lifestyle. That's 100% true but sometimes when I think about it, it sounds really hard. So I guess we can do little by little, with smaller challenges that we can accomplish. It's easier 1 week than 1 year and 30 days than a lifetime. Then after several small challenges accumulated, hopefully we can accomplish a reboot. And then, after a reboot, I think living a lifestyle without PM can be possible. I look forward to reboot my brain and have a life where I stop worrying so much about this. I know it will require my care all my life, but I think someday it will be different. For now, let's focus everyday and continue doing our best. Learn what works best for all of us, avoid triggers at all costs and fill our life with things that make us happier. My best for you my brother, and all of you. I am glad to be here among strong people that keep fighting. As long as we learn from our experiences, maintain our faith and keep fighting, I am sure we will succeed.

Napav, MrHouse and Vendidad like this.
  4. Day 0 of no PM
    Day 33 of no Orgasm

fatherofthree likes this.
  5. MrHouse

MrHouse Fapstronaut

6. ANameThatStartsWithK

ANameThatStartsWithK Fapstronaut

Relapsed after 46 days 10 hours of no pmo-
    Day 0/60

7. Checking in on day 58/60

Vendidad, Napav and MrHouse like this.
  8. MrHouse

MrHouse Fapstronaut

9. Napav

Napav Fapstronaut

Relapsed on day 5.

Vendidad likes this.
  10. ANameThatStartsWithK

Relapsed on day 0
    Day 0/60 Start now

Napav and Vendidad like this.
  11. Starting day 59/60, almost there!

12. MrHouse

MrHouse Fapstronaut

13. Starting last day in this challenge! Day 60/60.

I think that taking this challenge after completing my first 30 days, starting at day 31, was a great idea. This is because 1) I didn't feel that I was starting over (like starting a second 30-day challenge), but that it was a continuation, like a level 2. And 2) I didn't have to start a more difficult, longer challenge, like starting this 60-day challenge on day 1. I felt motivated and the days passed much faster. So the idea was to take small challenges that could accumulate.

If I finish clean on this day, as it is my intention, I will continue on the 90-day challenge starting at day 61. Then I will have completed 90 days in my reboot process. I have to say that I don't consider 90 days to be enough for my reboot. I estimate that I need 1 year but that is something I don't really know because I have never been in that situation.

I am really looking forward to the day in which I feel free, and I have the same wish for you my brothers. That we all have the strength to overcome!

14. ANameThatStartsWithK

15. MrHouse

MrHouse Fapstronaut