1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

60 days challenge completed

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by EnterTheMatrix, Dec 22, 2021.

1. EnterTheMatrix

EnterTheMatrix Fapstronaut

I set an alarm and it rang just now it was of completion of 60days challenge I gave to myself. So I haven't Pmoed till now. I Masturbated on 58th day though. And handless ejaculation I did was on 47th day. So in this journey I did this. So I will I think what to do ahead now lets see. NoPmo still continues 60 days complete wooooo!!!.

2. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

3. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

So, you did not succeed in the challenge, but it still sounds like you did better than you have done in the past? Good job either way!

EnterTheMatrix likes this.
  4. Bunny25

Bunny25 Fapstronaut

Congrats man. Did you suffer from any PIED?

5. playarmy

playarmy New Fapstronaut

Can I ask here? I complete the sixty days yesterday, at the end of the first month I get to f**k after a date, and i post about it.
    All my problem seems to got away.
    This morning, to be honest, from a couple of week I feel down, and I think it is the flat line... but I would like to share this.
    This morning, watching youtube was thinking about sex with this girl, and I had a boner, but without touching it i did ejaculate... it felt strange, should I start from day zero? I do not feel bad, I did not have an orgasm... I do not want to fall again in that loop, from two month I feel better, sorry for this.

6. EnterTheMatrix

Nope

7. EnterTheMatrix

You ejaculated it means you had orgasm. But this was handless ejaculation and this will have same effect as with hand masturbation . But still you could set your seperate counter of with hand masturbation and continue it without zero and other one separate that will be of ejaculation any how if you get you should reset the counter. Also I would say try to count the days when you started against how may times you failed or relapsed and try to calculate in percentage , so like this you will not feel bad because you made this far and you have great success percentage. You will focus on your success rather than resetting the counter which will make us binge relapse looking at that zero.

8. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

Do you feel more confident

9. EnterTheMatrix

Yes