1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

60 Days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by JI7097, Dec 9, 2020.

1. JI7097

JI7097 Fapstronaut

I’ve made it to about 60 days (lost count but I know it’s been at least 2 months) but honestly it’s been a cruise. I flatlined the second day and from there it’s just been an easy streak. This is the longest I’ve been P and M free in 4 years. Only O has been from two wet dreams. At this point just wondering when the flatline will end, but to be honest the flatline isn’t that bad for me at this point. I just see it as an easy streak.

2. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Good! Enjoy life!

3. Anonymous86

Anonymous86 Fapstronaut

Any progress or changes since? Have you felt better?

4. JI7097

JI7097 Fapstronaut

From around 35-50 days I was super depressed and in an emotional flatline, but that has passed. After that short emotional flatline I’ve felt the best emotionally and mentally than I have since being addicted. In terms of my sexual system it’s been the same- completely offline at the moment. I’m not worried about it because I know it needs to recover after 4 years of abuse. So in summary: Feel great emotionally, sexual system still completely down

5. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Good man!!! Thanks for sharing. Your counter says 224 days lol... but I forget to update it too. The number itself doesn't matter, its about the personal development imo. Keep pursuing your passions and not pixels!

JI7097 likes this.
  6. JI7097

JI7097 Fapstronaut

Wow didn’t even notice that. I’ll change it haha. To be honest I’ll probably just take it down and keep it at 0 because I’ve found not keeping track of the specific days has actually helped me focus on the bigger picture rather than each day. But thanks for letting me know!

7. JI7097

JI7097 Fapstronaut

Had a wet dream last night. Felt a little out of it at some points throughout the day, but probably a result of the sleep disturbance rather than the wet dream.