1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Tyroj13

Tyroj13 Fapstronaut

Day 4/7
    I was scrolling through YouTube looking for something to watch when something popped up in my feed triggering me. I stopped my self took a deep breath and put the phone down and started doing something else so i wouldnt binge and lead to me looking at something more graphic and relapsing.

Don80 likes this.
  2. Force Majeure

Force Majeure Fapstronaut

3. frere

frere Fapstronaut

I'm in. Starting small. When I finish this streak I will celebrate my achievement by taking a complete day for myself and buy the book the first 90 days (No P though)

4. Almost through day 2...for now it's Day 1/3 complete.

Back tomorrow.

Thank you for sharing this, there's some great stuff here - both for you and for us :)

Oh and most of your reasons match up with mine too, and same triggers - tiredness and procrastination. I would also say that I'm generally pretty hooked on those dopamine hits, wherever I can get them... For me this is mostly scrolling Twitter (even when it's crypto stuff, it's the same thing), and if I open Reddit it's the same.

The video was helpful, I really like the waterfall analogy!

ToMMy.H likes this.
  5. day 0/7 in this challenge. coming here from the 3-day challenge. let's do this guys.

6. Day 0 of 7. Hope everyone has a nice day!

brown_slimshady likes this.
  7. I just finished the 3 day challenge.

Day 0/7 (3 total)

brown_slimshady and frere like this.
  8. day 1/7 - we can do this!!!

9. frere

frere Fapstronaut

10. Tyroj13

Tyroj13 Fapstronaut

DAY7/7 Woooh made it the full week sorry for the inconsistent tracing of days and skipping a few posts, but i made it the full 7 day challenge with no pmo! Im going to up my game and try the 14 day challenge.

11. Day 1/7 checking in. (4 total)

Yesssss go for it @Tyroj13 !
    Keep moving forward :)

Tyroj13 likes this.
  12. day 2/7 - urges were bad yesterday but thanking God for allowing me to push through.

13. My apologies for not posting the past couple days. I'm still in between day 2 and 3. Hope you all are well!

14. Unicron Knight

Unicron Knight New Fapstronaut

15. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

I've done the 3-day challenge so I'm switching to this one.
    3/7

16. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

What is stage 2 in your signature?