1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Kikobraz

Kikobraz Fapstronaut

2. bigbuford

bigbuford Fapstronaut

Man I'm tired of being a creep staring at women. Time to kill this. Day 2 underway.

john_doe77 likes this.
  3. Ronniepmo

Ronniepmo Fapstronaut

I entered the 7 day chalange, pushed the do you want to participate button, what do i do next? do i need to post something every day or what should i do every day while participating? struggeling to understand the site...

4. jojojames

jojojames Fapstronaut

5. mpk

mpk Fapstronaut

6. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Day 5 completed.was easy.my mind is so occupied that I can't just don't want to think about it all.

7. Sola2

Sola2 Fapstronaut

Checking in 1/7

8. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

Halfway through day 5. A couple urges, but that's normal. Have a strong day, everyone!

9. obssesedkidney

obssesedkidney Fapstronaut

Hello Bretheren this is day 2, Ive been on a slump lately. I need to get my mind out the gutter

Tonytone likes this.
  10. newilluminati

newilluminati Fapstronaut

Day 2.

I have to remember the costs of relapsing. Just when I am starting to feel good, I let my guard down, make excuses for my behavior, and spiral down. I invariably suffer post-relapse, in the same tragic way every time. But I've started coming here. And I'll enforce discipline by removing my distractions in definitive ways.

john_doe77, Tonytone and Iridium like this.
  11. truthseeker17

truthseeker17 Fapstronaut

Day 1
    Started very hard, had some intens urges. Also was issued by the fantasies.. I had to litterly fight them back.

At the end of day I feel amazing and looking forward to another successful day without PMO.

What helped me is to plan ahead your activites and then keep yourself to your agenda

12. It'sBiological

It'sBiological Fapstronaut

Day 4/7 of the challenge (actually PM-free day 7)

This thing is definitely working. Yesterday, I went to a party for the first time since starting NoFap. The gain in energy, positivity and confidence made me hard to recognize myself - I suddenly became a social animal. I talked to and flirted with a lot of girls and was a lot more secure when conversing with friends. I ended up having sex for the first time on NoFap. After that, I started panicking and thinking if I broke my streak. So I did some research and thinking about the concept and rules of sex on NoFap. Aaand since I'm not doing NoFap Hardmode or whatever, reaching orgasm by having sex with a real woman is OK for me. And guess what - my energy levels and motivation did not drop after the O.

john_doe77 likes this.
  13. Iridium

Iridium Guest

Day 2 of 7 done
    Day 3 in progress

Nothing special. Good day.

Sola2 likes this.
  14. Hawk Jefferson

Hawk Jefferson Fapstronaut

Day 0
    Count me in please.

Deth and Sola2 like this.
  15. Hawk Jefferson

The site is encouraging you to connect with the community, by posting your experiences and milestones, what achievement you have done. Apart from that, you will be aware of your promises that you will make in your future posts, and prevent it happens again. That's just my opinion, bro.

john_doe77 and Ronniepmo like this.
  16. Hawk Jefferson

1. so, what u can do is you have to follow up the rules in the seven days challenge, by posting the number of the day. I think the purpose of doing this is just increase your awareness in your problem. Eventually, you could feel great when u win the challenge.

Ronniepmo likes this.
  17. Bobeard

Bobeard Fapstronaut

I'm in :) Day 0 :emoji_point_up:

2525 likes this.
  18. Ronniepmo

Ronniepmo Fapstronaut

so day 1 starts:)

2525 and john_doe77 like this.
  19. D13

D13 Fapstronaut

Ok, Im on Day 7 but i keep forgetting to check in and post my days up here.
    Making a committment to do it every morning to not miss and have to restart.
    DAY 1 - MONDAY

20. I start today Day 0

2525 likes this.