1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

Back to day 0. Went 5 again and relapsed. Now I know my two main triggers; alcohol and boredom. What a mess I've made. Ugh....feeling like a piece of shit....again. God, this is getting fucking old. I can't even take my own advice, how pathetic is that? I feel that hypocrisy is a huge part of this addiction. It's enraging. I'm glad I feel this way, though. Perhaps these feelings are now becoming wired into my brain. Now, when I think about PMO, I'll associate these sick feelings with that repulsive act and refrain from engaging in any of it. Only time will tell. Stay strong, teammates!

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    Power_to_Change and john_doe77 like this.
  2. monicastle

monicastle New Fapstronaut

It's my first day to be introduce to nofap. I would like to start it with one small step.

Kikobraz and Tonytone like this.
  3. mpk

mpk Fapstronaut

4. truthseeker17

truthseeker17 Fapstronaut

Men is likely to forget things, even deep intense pain fades away after some time.
    It's not about how hard you fall. How fast can you stand up again ?

Tonytone likes this.
  5. bookproof

bookproof Fapstronaut

6. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

I appreciate that, brother, but I seriously just need to quit falling down. This is getting ridiculous now. I've only been on NoFap for a little over 2 months and I have for sure made a little progress, but I'm getting sick of my inability to put together a good, solid streak.

truthseeker17 likes this.
  7. pmomaster

pmomaster Fapstronaut

8. newilluminati

newilluminati Fapstronaut

Day 3.

One of the most important changes I've made this time around is to curb my screen time. With TV, computer, and phone time put together, I can kill most of my non-work hours in a vortex of distraction. Now that I'm trying this, life moves a lot slower. Reading a book, meditating, drinking tea. Those were my activities this morning. No need to drown myself with entertainment.

9. truthseeker17

truthseeker17 Fapstronaut

Those moments when we fall makes us stronger. It's this time, when we are most reflecting and and seeing our mistakes clearly. From this moment we can and will truly elevate.

Your fight with yourself should be when you are in battle. Not when you are slain. so after falling be positive, compassionate and mercyful with yourself.

Stay strong and keep prograssing!

john_doe77 and Tonytone like this.
  10. BlueJoe

BlueJoe Fapstronaut

Day 7!!! on my second attempt!

vxlccm, Kikobraz, john_doe77 and 2 others like this.
  11. BlueJoe

BlueJoe Fapstronaut

dont give up man, I relapsed before making it to Day 7 and now I want to make it to 14 but I'm not even that confident that I'll make it. I've had urges everyday until Day 7. It's not easy dont be too hard on yourself, just keep focus and take it day by day

best tip I can give is to stay busy and out of your house. I was working a lot for the past week so my only strong urges would be in the morning after waking up and at night after a long day, so I'd just have to resist 2 big urges a day

Tonytone and truthseeker17 like this.
  12. Sola2

Sola2 Fapstronaut

Day 2/7 progress baby

tiredofbeingtired likes this.
  13. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

Thank you, seeker. Stay strong!

truthseeker17 likes this.
  14. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Day 6 completed.
    Personal experience:I had kept my mind so occupied with tasks that I can't find time to think about bullshit

15. Joriz

Joriz Fapstronaut

Day 3 done.

Sola2 and Pati_ryu like this.
  16. Kenny Michael

Kenny Michael Fapstronaut

17. Total control

Total control Fapstronaut

Looks like it was is too hard to do 21
    days at first so i thought of beginning from 7 days and then to 14 and then 21 and so on. It has been very difficult for me so lets start easier one.
    Day 0 /7

Sola2 likes this.
  18. It'sBiological

It'sBiological Fapstronaut

Day 5/7 of the challenge (actual PM-free day 8)

I have noticed that my senses have improved a lot - now it's more pleasurable to listen to music and to smell different stuff, especially food. I felt stronger and had more endurance when lifting weights at gym.

Sola2, Power_to_Change and Pati_ryu like this.
  19. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

Yeah, I hear ya about getting outta the house. As a matter of fact, I said that to someone else on here yesterday! Aaagh!! Off to the gym I go! Thank you, brother!

Sola2 and Pati_ryu like this.
  20. BlueJoe

BlueJoe Fapstronaut

thats the best advice I can give you, if you stay out until and come home at night that's only one urge you gotta fight, and just go to sleep

Tonytone likes this.